What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 13 vs Knights the unofficial official game day thread

Noise

Coach
So with middle forwards Scott and Mannah out there is still no room for our dynamic runner Kane Evans. Even a fat Vave is in front of him.

Bazal

Post Whore
So with middle forwards Scott and Mannah out there is still no room for our dynamic runner Kane Evans. Even a fat Vave is in front of him.
giphy-downsized.gif

Noise

Coach
That horse is an excellent representation of a standard Kane Evans performance

Currently our total number of wins only equals 20% of our total number of losses. However, a win today would see that rise to 30%, a huge improvement. How often do you get the opportunity to improve the team by 50% in one day? Not often, is the answer. I reckon I'm not the only one here who's hoping to see an Eels win tonight.

Bazal

Post Whore
Currently our total number of wins only equals 20% of our total number of losses. However, a win today would see that rise to 30%, a huge improvement. How often do you get the opportunity to improve the team by 50% in one day? Not often, is the answer. I reckon I'm not the only one here who's hoping to see an Eels win tonight.

I just hope they all have fun

Eelogical

Referee
So, coach. Did you show these stats to the team on an overhead projector? If so, I hope you explained to the boys what a % is.

Eelectrica

Referee
Win this game or it's pretty much a wooden spoon season.
If we can't win this one, I have no idea how they're going to win another 3 or perhaps 4 games to avoid the spoon.

Latest posts