What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Thread

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Def worth a bet at $5,it could possibly be one of those horses who trials like a champion and is a shithead on race day but it's worth a shot at them odds to find out.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Found a black booker for you gents a horse called Redzel.. trialled pretty sharp this morn, it only beat a few horses that I don’t know too much about Alizee, Winx, English, Foxplay and a couple of other camels but it did it in good style, might be one to keep an eye out for.

If the Snowden’s take it first up to a midweek meeting it should be hard to beat

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Danawi, picked this bloke out from the trials a couple of weeks ago and blackbooked him.

Debuts tomorrow at Randwick and is $3 fave, I’m on at 5.50 so watch it get rolled.

Exceed & Excel x Secret Admirer bred to be pretty good

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Danawi, picked this bloke out from the trials a couple of weeks ago and blackbooked him.

Debuts tomorrow at Randwick and is $3 fave, I’m on at 5.50 so watch it get rolled.

Exceed & Excel x Secret Admirer bred to be pretty good

Orcein and Pembroke Castle go pretty good so if Danawai can beat them on debut he's really good,interesting race.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Orcein and Pembroke Castle go pretty good so if Danawai can beat them on debut he's really good,interesting race.

Yeh both good horses, just hoping Danawi is too nippy for them... I think the two above are prob gunna be better over 1400-1600. I’m happy to be on at 5.50 think it’s probably unders now though

Latest posts