What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sun - Roosters 16-14 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It was a pretty rubbish game but the ending saved it. Full credit to the Tigers, they're a gutsy side even if their grindy style sucks to watch. They'll be giving the 8 a run

Rabbits20

Immortal
Should’ve, but it’s us. We never get the calls
You've had a mixed bag of calls this year but so have we!

As I said when your 2 forwards you rate highly warm the bench you let them get way. Your coach needs to be better. Why only play Josh Reynolds for 46mins and have plod Elijah at hooker?

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was a pretty rubbish game but the ending saved it. Full credit to the Tigers, they're a gutsy side even if their grindy style sucks to watch. They'll be giving the 8 a run
They've lost 5 of their last 7 and until the coach fixes a few things they may struggle!

His bench rotations are not up to standard!

2 weeks

Coach
bI1Jpsctsz0kkXBLrkjCrwUJprqg9lKYFeN3vz-XZyZMdRP-miAbMiARoVgGbSAUzsd5aQ=w384-h270-nc

Vic Mackey

Referee

When you’re a defensive minded side who struggles to score more then 2 tries a game the majority of your games are going to be close. They are always a lottery with a bad bounce or dud call possibly deciding it. Early in the year we were winning them but since the Knights game we haven’t. It’s up to us to be a good enough side to take those 50/50 things out of the game and win it on our own. The only way I see that happening is if we get Mbye and Taylor never plays hooker again, otherwise our attack win continue to suck and we’ll probably just miss the 8.

Clifferd

Coach
I'll say you'll finish 8th! If the coach wakes up!

We’re missing a quality dummy half. I think benji is no longer the answer, back to bench or reserves

Reynolds should play five eight but we have nobody at hooker sooo

Losing nofo didn’t help also because Fonua is Aids on the wing

Grapple

Bench
That JWH tackle was honestly the slowest i've ever seen. He's many things but he's not a great actor. "Everyone onside? Yep, cool....i'll get off slowly now" Right next to the posts too. lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
We’re missing a quality dummy half. I think benji is no longer the answer, back to bench or reserves

Reynolds should play five eight but we have nobody at hooker sooo

Losing nofo didn’t help also because Fonua is Aids on the wing
If you drop Benji though then Josh can play halves but you've no hooker of quality.

What happened to Mcilwrick?? Surely worth a try!

Yeah Fonua should be kept in the side at centre but he's ordinary on the wing under that high ball and his confidence drops.

A tough match next week against the Sharks and your attack needs to be looked at as well as having your starting props on field longer!

If Souths play the Tigers I'm stoked if plod Eisenhuth comes on and Matulino warms the bench. Plus I'm stoked if Elijah Taylor is there. Even when in the forwards sometimes only makes 20 metres. You have to be better than that I'm sorry. What lock besides that innthe NRL makes on,y 20 odd metres?