What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Ftr I actually agree that Cronk isn't in the class of the aforementioned 3. He doesn't have their natural genius.

Cronk is more a manufactured halfback; which in itself is testament to his greatness because he's willed himself to an amazing career via an unrivalled work ethic.

But back on topic, I still think we need to wait until season's end before judging Cronk harshly. He might yet lead us to a GF.

Now if you'd excuse me, whilst I'd love to continue this debate, I have a Royal Wedding to prepare for. Gotta get those cakes and scones ready.

View attachment 20141

Cronk had a pretty good game on Sunday. His kick to the left wing was brilliant, even though Daniel Tupou arrived late. It was a try.

If I was giving the Roosters 3,2,1 for that game it would be:

3. Victor Radley
2. Daniel Tupou (2 tries plus a try saving tackle) /Blake Ferguson (2 line breaks leading to tries).
1. Cooper Cronk.

Valheru

Coach
Cronk had a pretty good game on Sunday. His kick to the left wing was brilliant, even though Daniel Tupou arrived late. It was a try.

If I was giving the Roosters 3,2,1 for that game it would be:

3. Victor Radley
2. Daniel Tupou (2 tries plus a try saving tackle) /Blake Ferguson (2 line breaks leading to tries).
1. Cooper Cronk.

There is a 3 2 1s thread in the roosters forum where you can post these thoughts.

I saw a comprehensive victory by the Roosters over the erstwhile competition favourites Penrith. Nobody can now fail to see which direction the Roosters headed -- towards the Grand Final. The Roosters will next face Melbourne in Adelaide, and then two easy games before they face St. George-Illawarra.

The Roosters have a number of brilliant attacking threats, of whom Latrell Mitchell is the most exciting. The young man from Taree is a freak who will be a match winner in the upcoming games.

Cronk showed his value again today. Victor Radley is a rising star, future SoO and Australian representative, who is only behind Latrell Mitchell as the greatest game changer in the NRL.

The_Shield

Juniors
Latrell is too lazy to be the greatest game changer in the NRL. He goes missing for the majority of games. And lol at Radley being second

Showtime

Juniors
I saw a comprehensive victory by the Roosters over the erstwhile competition favourites Penrith. Nobody can now fail to see which direction the Roosters headed -- towards the Grand Final. The Roosters will next face Melbourne in Adelaide, and then two easy games before they face St. George-Illawarra.

The Roosters have a number of brilliant attacking threats, of whom Latrell Mitchell is the most exciting. The young man from Taree is a freak who will be a match winner in the upcoming games.

Cronk showed his value again today. Victor Radley is a rising star, future SoO and Australian representative, who is only behind Latrell Mitchell as the greatest game changer in the NRL.

Albert, any truth to the rumour that Tedesco hates playing for the chooks?

T-Boon

Coach
Just listening to Reegan Tanner Gilbert on League 247. He is pretty well spoken.
Anyone else think it is funny the players from Penrith sound well spoken while the Eastern Suburbs Roosters sound utterly geniused?

Latest posts