What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge to Parramatta THIS week!!

ThingFish

Juniors
2GB are reporting Madge to the Eels THIS week! Just in time to get some revenge on us.

Apparently Parra have asked him to Audit their operations and the jobs there if he wants it. He hasn’t accepted anything yet.

southsport

First Grade
2GB are reporting Madge to the Eels THIS week! Just in time to get some revenge on us.

Apparently Parra have asked him to Audit their operations and the jobs there if he wants it. He hasn’t accepted anything yet.
That's interesting, I wish we could have played parra earlier in the season.

southsport

First Grade
Apparently it’s to give his opinion on what the issues are with their operations. The rest might just be Hadley’s imagination.
I wouldn't think that's it's just Hadley's imagination.........a big slap in the face to Brad Arthur. ;)

Pommy

Coach
Not sure I believe this, they have asked him to come in carry out an audit and the job is his if he wants it. All before the current coach has been sacked?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
If Madge did take over, not only will it seperate the boys from men (Hayne I’m looking at you) but they’ll recruit well and probably be in the 8 next season

Dogmatix

Juniors
Maguire at Souths liked to do a lot of recruiting from his former clubs such as Storm and Wigan

Maybe some current Souths players will soon be Parra players

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I
Maguire at Souths liked to do a lot of recruiting from his former clubs such as Storm and Wigan

Maybe some current Souths players will soon be Parra players

Issac Luke is off contract isn’t he?
Jason clark
Farah.

Parra could do a lot worse