What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McGregor or Agar

Drag Queen

Bench
We were coming first last year too, we are worried the same things gunna happen again.
Vaughn Sims and JDB would be down to personal effort, we will see how far Mary’s coaching ability extends if he ruins JDBs health by keeping him needled up instead of resting him.
I've only heard that JDB had a hip pointer injury and not a hip flexor injury. If true, he should have been rested about three weeks ago. Different diagnoses but the latter would have far more consequences. Wish him the best.

I've only heard that JDB had a hip pointer injury and not a hip flexor injury. If true, he should have been rested about three weeks ago. Different diagnoses but the latter would have far more consequences. Wish him the best.

No matter the injury having to play three weeks in a row with a needle can not be a good idea, ask Changa and his white boots.

True_Believer

Juniors
100% dq hip polnter thats why he sould have been rested.

So I ask again, if both Hunt and JDB run out tonight - which seems inevitable at this late stage, who's to blame then? Surely an extra couple of days isn't enough to overcome these injuries?

In my opinion, if the NSW and QLD medical staff deem them fit enough to play tonight, then I can't see why our medical staff wouldn't have deemed them fit to play in previous weeks. JDB especially as he played quite well against Canberra and played well against Panthers up until the last 15 or so minutes.

Drag Queen

Bench
So I ask again, if both Hunt and JDB run out tonight - which seems inevitable at this late stage, who's to blame then? Surely an extra couple of days isn't enough to overcome these injuries?

In my opinion, if the NSW and QLD medical staff deem them fit enough to play tonight, then I can't see why our medical staff wouldn't have deemed them fit to play in previous weeks. JDB especially as he played quite well against Canberra and played well against Panthers up until the last 15 or so minutes.
True, rather a hip pointer than a flexor injury any day of the week. I think I might have mentioned earlier that he should have sat out a couple of games but I think JDB was insistent to keep playing. Hopefully not to his detriment. Ignore all because I'm a wee bit pissed atm and most likely to pop a couple of codeine tabs before I hit the sack. ;)

True_Believer

Juniors
True, rather a hip pointer than a flexor injury any day of the week. I think I might have mentioned earlier that he should have sat out a couple of games but I think JDB was insistent to keep playing. Hopefully not to his detriment. Ignore all because I'm a wee bit pissed atm and most likely to pop a couple of codeine tabs before I hit the sack. ;)

So are we going to complain now if Hunt and/or JDB play on Monday?

Overseas dragon

Juniors
It seems the h p u reported recently the coach has major burn marks on his right hand.no time given for rehabilitation .good luck MARY.

Latest posts