What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Number 1 in promoting the game

beave

Coach
Should have been double dragon

When old love used to get touched up out the front of the house in the opening scene of level one, you could see her pantys when she got slung over the boss’s shoulder..........

as a 9 year old this interested me very much.........

1C8C3EF1-B442-46D5-84A2-D5FE564B743E_zpsyguy4xwn.png

WaznTheGreat

Referee
They can't be that good at promotion since i never would have ever seen that unless i randomly clicked on this thread

TheFrog

Coach
When old love used to get touched up out the front of the house in the opening scene of level one, you could see her pantys when she got slung over the boss’s shoulder..........

as a 9 year old this interested me very much.........

1C8C3EF1-B442-46D5-84A2-D5FE564B743E_zpsyguy4xwn.png
In the finest tradition of pantsu.

Can't really argue with this. They're so good, that they're even starting to pay Dogs players to play for other teams. Mbye for the Tigers. Woods for where ever he ends up.

If that's not promoting the game then I don't know what is...

Barkley

Bench
Fundamental error in narrative. They wrap up the promo with the bulldog chasing the rabbit but never catching it. Doesn't set a good precedent for their hopes on game day.
Its a preview...if they give away the ending who will pay to go watch the game?

Latest posts