What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

hybrideel

Bench
My sportsbet account has been deactivated. I'm gunna be pissed if yep FTS into Eels 13+ comes up and I don't get my $191

strider

Post Whore
I need advice ... what is the best betting agency to get rich via?

I have a william hill account purely because of a offer years ago where you could basically get a parra jersey for $10 if you opened an account

But my balance is 0 and i am wondering if anyone thinks there is a particularly good agency to go with? .... i am not the type to have lots of accounts

TheParraboy

Staff member
I need advice ... what is the best betting agency to get rich via?

I have a william hill account purely because of a offer years ago where you could basically get a parra jersey for $10 if you opened an account

But my balance is 0 and i am wondering if anyone thinks there is a particularly good agency to go with? .... i am not the type to have lots of accounts

me neither , im a simpleton and been loyal to TAB for years

However my mate is with a few, asked him the same question which is the best. He reckons Crown are real good

Bet 365 for me. Looking around when checking best odds for FTS and stuff it's usually them. I don't like the layout but who cares. Also I noticed if you want to cash out immediately after putting a bet on by mistake or whatever it's usually 100% return.

Also I got the jersey in that promo too

Happy MEel

First Grade
I appreciate sportsbet’s social media prowess so I go with them. Probably not the best reason to select a betting agency but dammit, I’m a sucker for a meme.

strider

Post Whore
They do have some decent ads

And I am always tempted to buy a Lottoland ticket cos of Lidia from lottoland :heart_eyes:

Some tempting prices on man of the match tonight.
JAC $51
TT $67
Chambers and Gagai $81
Vaughan $101

I'm leaning towards $10 each on JAC and TT