What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 Fri - Titans 16-18 Rabbitohs @ Cbus Super

Round 14: Titans v Rabbitohs

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 14
Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Friday 8 June 2018

Gates 5:55pm / Curtain Raiser 6pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-GLD18.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Anthony Don 3. Dale Copley 4. Brenko Lee 5. Phillip Sami 6. Aj Brimson 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Nathan Peats 10. Ryan James 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Will Matthews 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Mitch Rein 15. Max King 16. Moeaki Fotuaika 17. Keegan Hipgrave 18. Jack Stockwell 19. Bryce Cartwright 20. Kane Elgey 21. Morgan Boyle

TL-SOU18.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Campbell Graham 3. Greg Inglis 4. Dane Gagai 5. Robert Jennings 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. George Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Adam Doueihi 15. Cameron Murray 16. Jason Clark 17. Tevita Tatola 18. Robbie Farah 19. Hymel Hunt 20. Mark Nicholls 21. Tyrell Fuimaono

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Phil Henderson
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Ben Cummins

Feeder team matches
TITANS (QRL - Burleigh & Tweed)
SAT
Burleigh v Pride (NQL) @ Pizzey, ISC 1:10pm / Colts 3pm
Tweed v Capras @ Browne, Colts 4pm / ISC 6pm

RABBITOHS (NSWRL - North Sydney)
SAT
Bears v Bulldogs @ North Sydney, Flegg 11:15am / ISP 1pm (CH 9 NSW)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Das Gupta

Juniors
Souths were great last week this is the kind of match I expect them to lose the following week.

Tits can stiffen at home.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Titans play pretty well at home and generally cause a few big upsets every year. Think souths but wouldn’t surprise if there’s an upset or it’s at least a close game.

big hit!

Bench
Souths with a couple of 'easy' ones before the full-comp bye. just get the points and be in a strong position for top 4 in the home stretch.

GC will have a couple of their middle forwards backing up from origin with a very short turnaround, and for that reason, I think Souths should win. Even though Souths have more rep players, it'll be easier to cover outside players as they showed against Cronulla. I wonder if Cook will play the 80 or if Seibold might have Farah on the bench just for this match

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbits playing very well

What a season so far for them.
This is a danger game though.

I expect a tight contest. We've been up the last 5 weeks and I predict a bit of a downer.

Whether the Titans are good enough to play good footy for the most part of this match is another question altogether.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths with a couple of 'easy' ones before the full-comp bye. just get the points and be in a strong position for top 4 in the home stretch.

GC will have a couple of their middle forwards backing up from origin with a very short turnaround, and for that reason, I think Souths should win. Even though Souths have more rep players, it'll be easier to cover outside players as they showed against Cronulla. I wonder if Cook will play the 80 or if Seibold might have Farah on the bench just for this match
Don't say easy ones mate.

The minute you start with that mentality and if our guys think that you get your pants pulled down and lose. The Titans are not be taken lightly. Friday Night at home I expect a tight contest. If we are a bit off they could capitalise.

I don't think Cook will play 80. I predict him to start off the bench!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Inglis & Gagai are now OUT - Cook and Crichton are good to go tonight but will play off the bench.

Doueihi and Hunt into the centres, Farah starting hooker, Murray 2nd row.

TheFrog

Coach
Inglis & Gagai are now OUT - Cook and Crichton are good to go tonight but will play off the bench.

Doueihi and Hunt into the centres, Farah starting hooker, Murray 2nd row.
None of this will matter. The Titans are a rabble.

Latest posts