What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo: A Star Wars Story

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That SJW Droid almost killled the movie for me, when it died quite a few cheers around the cinema.

Was waiting for Rose to pop up next.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
Reports coming out that the film is set to lose at least $50 million. Disney should probably lose whoever thought that releasing it between bigger films and not in December would be good.
LOL!

How the f**k can a Star Wars movie lose money?

Silent Knight

First Grade
A $50 million loss is just the beginning. Disney will be in for a world of hurt after the third part of the new trilogy comes out and they realise no one gives a sh*t about Rey and her merry band of sjw friends after they killed off Luke in unceremonious fashion in TLJ.

DlEHARD

Juniors
I liked it.I thought Alden Ehrenreich was great as Han and especially towards the end. Not sure what parts of the movie the former co-directors were responsibly for but I would be interested to know. Donald Glover was a stand out.

Also delighted to see the SJW droid die.

sandshark

Bench
Apparently that will happen some time before September.
Considering how toxic the Star Wars fandom has become this year, it's probably the right thing to do for a lady at the age of 67.
If it does happen, they better pick a f**king good replacement and not just a "powerful movement" something someone.

LESStar58

Referee
Considering how toxic the Star Wars fandom has become this year, it's probably the right thing to do for a lady at the age of 67.
If it does happen, they better pick a f**king good replacement and not just a "powerful movement" something someone.

Dave Filoni.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Head of Creative maybe but I don't think he has the business experience to run Lucasfilm.
Yeah because Cuckleen has done such a great job.

Her and that Gimp Riaan Johnson have completely broke the fandom.

Star Wars is pretty much these days all women are awesome and all men are dumb bad and stupid.

sandshark

Bench
Yeah because Cuckleen has done such a great job.

Her and that Gimp Riaan Johnson have completely broke the fandom.

Star Wars is pretty much these days all women are awesome and all men are dumb bad and stupid.
I'm not going to argue with you on this one.
Worse thing is that Rian Johnson is still getting a trilogy and Kathleen will get replaced with another Kathleen when the time comes.

Latest posts