What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, these people still exist

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
lol, below is a Facebook post from the owner of Headquarters Viaduct. Who is gonna head there tomorrow and ask for the Warriors to be put on

"So we’ve got the biggest big screen in NZ, it cost $120,000 so it should be good, and we like to show off and play rugby or other appropriate events on it.
Last night we had dozens of requests to play some bogan game of criminals and sons of criminals in cane toad purple v criminals and other tattooed bogans in blue, and of course we did the right thing and turned the volume up, which in turn caused our beloved regulars to leave...and then the low league following scum decided to behave just as they look.
Don’t ever ask again you dogs, you vandals and you abusers, I’ll go repair the damage you did and I’ll learn my lesson once and for all.
If you want decent people at HQ support rugby, if you want mongrel scum and vandals support league.
Two words you low scum...and the second one is off....unless of course you have a shred of decency and you come back and apologise and pay for the damage you did."

Blair

Coach
Maroons supporters?

I bet this oke, who runs the bar, has it regularly packed out for Auckland Blues games.

Last edited:

playdaball

Bench
The owner of Headquarters, Leo Molloy, is a tosser. Google him to get a feel firhis reputation or ask anybody who works in the hospitality industry. I know a lot of people who won’t have anything to do with his establishments / either dining, drinking or supplying.

Meth

Staff member
The owner of Headquarters, Leo Molloy, is a tosser. Google him to get a feel firhis reputation or ask anybody who works in the hospitality industry. I know a lot of people who won’t have anything to do with his establishments / either dining, drinking or supplying.

Generally, people are piling on to him. He obviously seems like like he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, but the bloke did have some damage done to his establishment

Diesel

Coach
lol, below is a Facebook post from the owner of Headquarters Viaduct. Who is gonna head there tomorrow and ask for the Warriors to be put on

"So we’ve got the biggest big screen in NZ, it cost $120,000 so it should be good, and we like to show off and play rugby or other appropriate events on it.
Last night we had dozens of requests to play some bogan game of criminals and sons of criminals in cane toad purple v criminals and other tattooed bogans in blue, and of course we did the right thing and turned the volume up, which in turn caused our beloved regulars to leave...and then the low league following scum decided to behave just as they look.
Don’t ever ask again you dogs, you vandals and you abusers, I’ll go repair the damage you did and I’ll learn my lesson once and for all.
If you want decent people at HQ support rugby, if you want mongrel scum and vandals support league.
Two words you low scum...and the second one is off....unless of course you have a shred of decency and you come back and apologise and pay for the damage you did."
Some Union loving fan has some fabracated fear of league

sup42

Juniors
This blokes sister made her money as the agent of plenty of League identities....Brett Todd....Mathew RIdge to name a few.

I wont ne drinking nor dining there on principle.

Last edited:

Latest posts