What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Meth

Staff member
I'd pin the loss on your hooker

Misses fg,7 tackle set results in a try

Sure 14 had Watmough hands for the last 5 minutes but that never happens if the field goal is kicked or even just roll the ball into the in goal for a repeat set, worst case 4 tackles and 95 meters for penrith to make

Worst drop goal attempt of all time

That was worse than Hingano for mine.

It was an early shot too, wasn't it?

How is it than Havilli ended up taking the shot? Who was directing the play? Their failure there was what cost the Raiders the match

Spot On

Coach
Bullshit.

Matt Scott would get carved up by Cook like he did in the club game. I love Matt Scott like the next NQ fan but he’s so far behind where he needs to be for origin, the QLD selectors would have been f**king crazy to pick him.

And no matter the selectors did, you blue idiots would rag on them. Drop Wallace or Napa for Scott and you’d trot out the ‘no loyalty to the player that won it in 2017’ rhetoric....

Dog shit.

Cook carves every team up. He is turning into an absolute freak out of dummy half. Souths looked pretty plain without him last night nearly early losing to the GC.

My reference to Scott was about having a bloke prepared to tuck the ball under the arm and do the stuff Wallace and Napa are not capable of. On one leg, unfit he would have put more effort into his opening stint than those 2 clowns did. He wouldnt be any worse in 'd' either.

How dare you disrespect Matt Scott Beave. Where is the loyalty to the great man? Replace him with Wallace who struggled to carve out 30 m? Who the f**k is convincing Kevvie to make these selections?

What the f**k has happened to you lot up there?

Last edited:
That was worse than Hingano for mine.

It was an early shot too, wasn't it?

How is it than Havilli ended up taking the shot? Who was directing the play? Their failure there was what cost the Raiders the match
There was 5 minutes left

It was as dumb as using Hodko as your drop goal kicker when DCE is clutch and can kick them with both feet

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
DCE. The worst kicking game I think I've ever seen on display the other night. The pathetic grubbers straight over the sideline (although that could be super coach Barrett's orders) and some of the most embarrassing field/short kicking I've witnessed. Then he got made Maumalo's bitch over and over again.

But hey, he's getting paid.

Lambretta

First Grade
Who measures their c**k in centimeters? Dick is always imperial you dumb merkin

Yes, I suppose that's where your lack of understanding over the size of it comes from
99% of Australians wouldn't know the difference between a yard, perch or chain and most of them probably think an inch is almost a metre

kdalymc

Bench
Yes, I suppose that's where your lack of understanding over the size of it comes from
99% of Australians wouldn't know the difference between a yard, perch or chain and most of them probably think an inch is almost a metre
I always thought inches.
I remember in year 12 though, there was this new bird from Noosa saying she had a guy that was 23 cm and she loved it.
Imagine that, a 16/17 year old copping 23 cm what the hell mannnnn

TheFrog

Coach
A yard is a bit less than a metre.
A chain is 20 metres (22 yards), the length of a cricket pitch.
A perch is 5.5 yards/5 metres (I had to look this up), used only in surveying or some such thing, also called a rod or a pole.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Bullshit.

Matt Scott would get carved up by Cook like he did in the club game. I love Matt Scott like the next NQ fan but he’s so far behind where he needs to be for origin, the QLD selectors would have been f**king crazy to pick him.

And no matter the selectors did, you blue idiots would rag on them. Drop Wallace or Napa for Scott and you’d trot out the ‘no loyalty to the player that won it in 2017’ rhetoric....

Of course we would mate, that is what this origin thingo is about.

A long time between drinks and of course we are expecting zero sledging from u merkins if we get game 2 wrong at home....

Lambretta

First Grade
A yard is a bit less than a metre.
A chain is 20 metres (22 yards), the length of a cricket pitch.
A perch is 5.5 yards/5 metres (I had to look this up), used only in surveying or some such thing, also called a rod or a pole.

Yes, the rod or pole were one quarter of a chain. A chain was one tenth of a furlong and a furlong was one eight of a mile.

The beauty of the imperial system was having divisions between the base units which actually meant something

The metric system is simple because everything is divisible by 10 and therefore simple to calculate

But metrics only shortcoming is that you go from centimetre to metre to kilometre. 100 to 1,000 is actually a big jump.

Look at weights, an English person will tell you they weigh 10 stone. An Australian will say 65 and a half kilos because they don't have another identifier until you get to a ton.