What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 Sat - Eels 20-14 Cowboys @ TIO, Darwin

Round 14: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This thread has been far more entertaining than the game itself, honestly which merkin decided on giving Neil Henry a job after they heard him open his mouth???

TheFrog

Coach
This thread has been far more entertaining than the game itself, honestly which merkin decided on giving Neil Henry a job after they heard him open his mouth???
They should put Henry and Anthony Griffin on commentary together. Market it as a cure for insomnia.

GongPanther

Referee
My net is is down so I can’t double check but the show is Anthony Bourdain No Reservations - It’s the Sydney episode in the final season (pretty certain)
Thanks. When I've done my month on Stan,I'll switch back over. I alternate between both providers usually after a few months. That way,you are getting constant new programming,although Netflix is spitting stuff out every other day. But not everything is to my liking.

ed-grimley

Bench
How come last year Parra were a shit team who were lucky to sleaze into 4th, while NQ making the GF was gutsy and inspirational etc. etc.?
The two teams seem pretty much the same now.

adamkungl

Immortal
Just pointing out your club is no f**king better than Parra for taking a home game against us to the NT......

What makes you think I wasn't including my club in it.

It was far dumber when we did it. It was still basically f**kin summer. We got flogged.

Good on Parra though apparently they've won 4 from 5 up there now