What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

If Bourdain's missus had have kept her mouth shut then maybe he'd still be around to give try hard foodies something to be trendy about.
What did she say?
You could call me a try hard foodie I suppose but certainly not trendy. I can't afford to eat at trendy places. I know what I like though and will be forever grateful to Bordain and people like him who showed me that there is so much more to Bbq than some burnt snags, fried onions and overcooked steak, done on a 4burner gas hotplate.
Shit, i even watch them terrible cooking shows to learn stuff and I can assure you if you came here for dinner you wouldn't be complaining about the tucker. If that's trendy or try hard, long may it continue.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If Bourdain's missus had have kept her mouth shut then maybe he'd still be around to give try hard foodies something to be trendy about.
Let me guess, there is some conspiracy theory about his death that you've swallowed quicker than Jenna Jameson during a busy work shift?

IIRC the Civil Liability Act was introduced to make you watch where you are walking and places responsibility on you look after yourself.

https://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/14/1047583701214.html

I’m not sure we want to live in a society however where the state is never liable. That would be called China.
Well we don't have to be like China. I just think we've got the balance wrong and are now too risk averse at the expense of freedom. Maybe Pou is secretly pulling the strings.

Eelogical

Referee
Well we don't have to be like China. I just think we've got the balance wrong and are now too risk averse at the expense of freedom. Maybe Pou is secretly pulling the strings.

tumblr_lngxkiCcjR1qcycv9o1_500.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I reckon HJ is referring to the rumour that Bourdain was about to release an expose on pedophilia networks but was murdered by the Illuminati. I also wish I was making it up but I read something earlier today.

Sad f**ks need to get a f**ken life.

Latest posts