What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

hunters

Juniors
Radley not doing what ya wanted lol

He's going fine. Made $100k of him in two weeks. Would have liked him to score more but only played him this week because of Cook and Martin not playing. With Matterson's injury and Cordner an old man, he should still get me another $50k or so before I trade his round 14 low scoring ass out.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's going fine. Made $100k of him in two weeks. Would have liked him to score more but only played him this week because of Cook and Martin not playing. With Matterson's injury and Cordner an old man, he should still get me another $50k or so before I trade his round 14 low scoring ass in.
Yep and you've got me thinking now of plans lol

callmack1

Staff member
Bull mate. My eyes lit up until I checked on bloody STID' stats!

Heck even Callmack is going well down a few guys. @callmack1 bro I think you stuffed up though bro picking Arrow as captain and not Smith. Plus Callmack having Cook and Martin in your starting side will cost ya as you won't get the auto emergency points from what I could gather. If you had those 2 on the bench bro then your auto emergencies would've kicked in and you would have a pretty high score mate! I know they still say Martin is playing currently in the team lists but he missed training and played NSW Cup so surely he's out!

Also Windsor Hunters isn't just playing head to head he's playing overall so his team is not probably what he wants after focusing on last weeks bye round. So I've gotten him at the right time so to speak and finally I've had a bit of luck which I was well overdue for as Callmack knows!

I wouldn't count you out yet Windsor mate either but Inthink you and I are on par roughly and when I verse you I expect a nail biter!

STID, Hunters and Callmack are the 3 to beat!

I wish I was placed better than 6th. May move up to 5th after this round but it's gonna be hard to dislodge the current top 4 of yourself plus the other 3!

I'm certainly not throwing the towel in though!

Also with his emergency scores STID is sitting on 16/883. The silent assassin!! In a round of carnage and headaches with some very good scores too he's the silent assassin! I'm stoked to be 16/826 with my emergencies and Wright fluking 41 but STID is on another level. He's in the elite class.. placed just inside the top 1500 too which is the top 1.5percent.
Yea I made a few stuff ups with my Line Up this week but oh well, hindsight is a beautiful thing! Haha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea I made a few stuff ups with my Line Up this week but oh well, hindsight is a beautiful thing! Haha.
It seems you'll win your head to head in ugly style much like the way Souths played:)

A W is a W I guess....

STID is downplaying it all but he's flying!!! Silent assassin!!

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
It seems you'll win your head to head in ugly style much like the way Souths played:)

A W is a W I guess....

STID is downplaying it all but he's flying!!! Silent assassin!!
Yea I've been lucky because I really thought those mistakes I made were gonna cost me.

@The Windsor Rabbit I have got my eye on round 18 mate.

@Souths Till I Die I have my eye on Round 20 mate but you'll beat me this time!!

@callmack1 I lost by 10 to you last time and no doubt it'll be really close again in our round 21 contest whichll be the last fixture/round before finals! Who knows Callmack could be a face off to see who makes top 4 or not!
A lot can happen before then but I look forward to it.

ThingFish

Juniors
Yea I've been lucky because I really thought those mistakes I made were gonna cost me.

A lot can happen before then but I look forward to it.
Ugly is right my Leilua -1 and Kikau 11 got you home:smiley: I’m Lucky it didn’t come down to today we both have Reese Martin and he played in NSW Cup. You’ve got the Mbye points to kick away. Oh well back to the drawing board for me:smiley:

callmack1

Staff member
Ugly is right my Leilua -1 and Kikau 11 got you home:smiley: I’m Lucky it didn’t come down to today we both have Reese Martin and he played in NSW Cup. You’ve got the Mbye points to kick away. Oh well back to the drawing board for me:smiley:
Yea I only just looked at our sides today and breathed a big sigh of relief, I thought I was gonners for this Round due to my stuff ups.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea I only just looked at our sides today and breathed a big sigh of relief, I thought I was gonners for this Round due to my stuff ups.
Bro funnily enough I just checked and they gave you auto emergency points even though you had Martin and Cook in your starting team... I thought if that was the case you needed players in your auto emergencies to actually play that position which would be hooker and Second row..yet you still got the emergency points with Brimson being one of yours but hedoesnt play those positions like your other emergency. You still got 2 emergency scores yet it doesn't say that in the fantasy guidelines..,

Earlier in the year I had a starting player out and my auto emergency didn't kick in as he didn't play that position! All this is confusing Callmack and if you could find clarification that'd be great... as currently I think you are lucky bro...

Rabbits20

Immortal
8. EMERGENCY PLAYERS
These are players whose priority-order is numbered 5 to 8 on your Reserves Bench.

A player from your Starting 17 who doesn't take the field will be replaced by a player from your Reserves Bench based on the rules for applying auto-emergencies.

If a member of your starting 17 (13 on field and 4 interchange players) do not play in any given round an Emergency will be automatically assigned. This Emergency’s score will be automatically added to the total points scored by a team in any given round. The assigned Emergency will be the highest-numbered scoring player from the Reserves Bench who receives a score for the round and matches the position of the non-playing Starting 13 player. If this auto-emergency player is listed within the Interchange Players they will be replaced as an Interchange Player by the highest-ranked eligible Emergency not currently in the Scoring 17. This process of automatic emergency substitution will continue as described until there are no more eligible emergency replacement players. If no player from the Reserves is eligible to substitute for a non-playing member of the Scoring 17 no emergency substitution will be made. If the process of applying automatic emergencies results in fewer than 17 players scoring points a team’s total score for that round will be the aggregate total of only those players who have scored points.

https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/guidelines

See why I'm confused bro as it says matches the position and yet you got those like 80 points or something......

Like I know it's not gonna affect whether you beat Thing Fish or not as you'll win anyway but in a finals match it could be controversial bro....

Rabbits20

Immortal
In fact I'm gonna email Fantasy now quickly about this!! Not being a spoil sport Callmack but I like it to be fair and if that happened for me I'd feel guilty!! Maybe I'm misunderstanding this or something who knows...

@hunters I am really happy bro. So stoked to nearly beat you by 100 points.... I am struggling to believe it lol!!

881 I got in a tough round.

But @Souths Till I Die 937 wow mate.,,, looking at your squad you are the guy to beat and even when a guy or 2 scores low you still come up with freakish scores!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very well done mate. Right choice of captain and your boys all went well. Got to get my team right after the bye now and have dropped to 170th :(
I tip it'll be you and STID in our GF!

I am now 4500th or there abouts so I'm stoked. I couldn't give a toss about round our next bye round in head to head Inthink it is round 17 so that'll drop me a butnin the overall stakes.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters are you also confused re the auto emergency scoring this year not reflecting the game guidelines....?? I'm just emailing them now for clarification and I'm gonna put it in bold what I put in an above post in here!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I always thought that’s how AE’s were supposed to work. Maybe you did get the AE’s and you didn’t realise? You could go back and check?
Yeah I did get em... I just thought for your starting 13 you only got autos of guys playing in that position. At least that's what the guidelines said. It was in regards to Callmack's auto's

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah I did get em... I just thought for your starting 13 you only got autos of guys playing in that position. At least that's what the guidelines said. It was in regards to Callmack's auto's

I’m not too sure actually. I don’t think the positions matter but I wouldn’t really know. I feel as if AE’s have never relied on positions before so why would they bring that in now?

Latest posts