What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Friday 8th June v Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

ThingFish

Juniors
Same, but that's a great sign. He'll really fire the boys up during the week because that effort was not good enough despite the win.
You could tell he was still a little pissed off on the Matty Johns show. Matty asked him what kind of coach he was in the box. Seibs said he’s normally calm and in control, but Friday night he wasn’t :smiley::smiley:

Travitoh

First Grade
Sorry but I disagree. Imo I saw his left hand under the ball. I have seen so much worse than that be let go!

Anyhow if that is all you have to say to my in depth post then oh well, cheerio:D

Stop trying to make everything about you, it was a post i submitted for all about something that has been a topic of debate from the relevant game.

I can pick apart your post with my thoughts if you'd like though?

In regards to the AJ knock on - yes his left hand was there but i don't believe that it had control over the footy before it touched grass. It's a very difficult decision for a ref to make in real time from at least metres 30 away but i believe they got this one right.

Previous decisions shouldn't impact on the way a referee adjudicates a game as their job is to call it how they see it, not how others have previously.

Put it this way, if the AJ decision was incorrect then the Milford dropgoal last season was correct.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Refs nowadays can't tell the difference between knocked on and knocked up!
I didn't think it was a knock on mate! He had his hand under the ball and ch nine thought so too.

The Milford one last year imo was as blatant as they come.

Pommy

Coach
I didn't think it was a knock on mate! He had his hand under the ball and ch nine thought so too.

The Milford one last year imo was as blatant as they come.

Channel 9 don’t know their arse from their elbow so that means f**k all

Last edited: