What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2018: Non Parra games

Dragons have Nightingale on the bench for some reason. As poor as the dogs team looks I think they might go close, especially if some dragons are a bit beat up. And $3.50 seems a good price.

eels_fan

First Grade
Drags better win this. I’ll be totally p!$$ed if they cost me a perfect round. Eels have already cost me 2 others this year

strider

Post Whore
So jackson is allowed to just kneel there and make zero effort to get out of the way

Greenburg you genius

TheParraboy

Staff member
Nothing like an eels win and looking to over take the scummy dogs on the ladder to get them fired up

draqueens choking again, they will only scrape into the 8 this year and be bundled out soon after

predenters

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol @ the penalty against McInness...such a stupid rule, and that one wasn't even deliberate

strider

Post Whore
Lol @ the penalty against McInness...such a stupid rule, and that one wasn't even deliberate
In all honesty i reckon it should have been a dragons penalty cos jackson deliberately knelt right in the way

It was odds on it would happen when our illustious idiot ceo tried to use his pea brain

Bazal

Post Whore
In all honesty i reckon it should have been a dragons penalty cos jackson deliberately knelt right in the way

It was odds on it would happen when our illustious idiot ceo tried to use his pea brain

Yeah agreed, Jackson could have stayed on the ground but deliberately put himself between the dummy half and the halfback.

Latest posts