What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 Mon - Bulldogs 16-18 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 14: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

18to87

First Grade
Trade Mary straight up for Aaron Woods to be the next head coach. Saints would come out on top.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Bulldogs have forgotten how to win. If you played them in the GF with 10 minutes to go and 2 in front you would be relaxed as an opposing supporter.

What is the go with Nightingale? Is he one of Mary's best mates so he gets a run. Weird.

Bulldogs have forgotten how to win. If you played them in the GF with 10 minutes to go and 2 in front you would be relaxed as an opposing supporter.

What is the go with Nightingale? Is he one of Mary's best mates so he gets a run. Weird.
The only thing I can think is he simply swapped the roles Both Mann & Nighty have been playing this year.. That and perhaps send a message to Nighty he needs to lift his game to keep playing on the wing. Has had some dramas coming off his wing in defence and letting in easy tries. The big win vs the Storm masked that issue in the game, 3 easy ones let in.

Smack

Coach
Nighty is safer in the air but Mann is a better marker as he is slightly more defensive minded than Nighty

This Year?

Immortal
I'm so glad we won but what scares me is once again a bench player gets no game time while our origin players are getting us out of a tight spot.
From what I read from the thread it was one to forget and be happy we got the 2 competition points and move on.