What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See Ya Soon

possm

Coach
Well members, it's time for me to face the music for all them VB cans, red wine and pizza's of the past 45 years. I am being admitted to Prince Charles Hospital tomorrow for heart surgery and will catch up with you lot as soon as I'm up and about.

The boys did the right thing tonight send me off with a win. Now on top of the ladder again and let's hope we can stay there.

Love my Saints!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Poss! So sorry to hear you're in the wars, but if it's anything i've picked up from you over the years of banter , it's that you're a plucky, strong bastard. This place isn't the same without you.

Looking forward to catching up when you're on your feet again bud.

Well members, it's time for me to face the music for all them VB cans, red wine and pizza's of the past 45 years. I am being admitted to Prince Charles Hospital tomorrow for heart surgery and will catch up with you lot as soon as I'm up and about.

The boys did the right thing tonight send me off with a win. Now on top of the ladder again and let's hope we can stay there.

Love my Saints!
All the best mate. Following the Dragons probably contributed too!!!
Look forward to your posts.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors

Love my Saints!

Very best of luck, Possm. I wish you a speedy recovery. "Been there, done that!" as the saying goes. I have had 8 good years since my op and was strong enough 6 weeks later to cheer the Dragons home for their 2010 premiership. In that time my "zipper" has just faded away. Your timing is pretty good - you should be up and about for the Sea Eagles clash next weekend. Hope you have the TV booked. Just make sure you don't let the nurses excite you too much while you are recuperating! We have to consider ourselves lucky that we live in an era and a country where we have such great medical care. All the best mate and I look forward to your next post telling us all of your speedy recovery!

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors

Love my Saints!
Good luck mate! All the best with your recovery