What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I reckon HJ is referring to the rumour that Bourdain was about to release an expose on pedophilia networks but was murdered by the Illuminati. I also wish I was making it up but I read something earlier today.

Sad f**ks need to get a f**ken life.

All I know is that a) It was his missus who gave that Cannes speech and b) Bourdain had previously talked about being on the end of attention from Hillary's goons, as well as expressing his dangerous opinion on Henry Kissinger.

I do not subscribe to the Alex Jones theory that Bourdain and Elon Musk were just about to expose the global pedophile network. That's the rumour, right?

Gronk

Staff member
All I know is that a) It was his missus who gave that Cannes speech and b) Bourdain had previously talked about being on the end of attention from Hillary's goons, as well as expressing his dangerous opinion on Henry Kissinger.

I do not subscribe to the Alex Jones theory that Bourdain and Elon Musk were just about to expose the global pedophile network. That's the rumour, right?
This is absolutely not the case. Take time to read his twitter feed and he was focused on his GF of two years and her allegations vs Weinstein and was also super critical on many occasions of Trumps sleazy lawyer Cohen. The only time he mentioned Clinton was when people demanded balance in his arguments and he then would say something like yeah sure HRC is not Mother Theresa, but ...

Need to read his stuff in context. Quoting random tweets in isolation to build a conspiracy theory around a man who just hung himself is simply evil and demented . Mind you the same people are spraying the same shit at Kate Spade and Avicii who they claim were killed also by Clintons kiddy fiddler goons. <sigh>

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bourdain/with_replies

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

But rumours are pretty stupid.

There is a conspiracy for everything now. Merkins have too much time on their hands.

hindy111

Post Whore
But rumours are pretty stupid.

There is a conspiracy for everything now. Merkins have too much time on their hands.

If HJ wants too ask questions and takes an interest in it than that is his decision. People are free to make their own choice in how they wish to spend their time. Some people feel golf and drinking is a waste of time.
Sure some of his conspiracies are certainly out there but asking questions is healthy. What us humans are exposed too and programmed isnt exactly by complete accident.

emjaycee

Coach
If HJ wants too ask questions and takes an interest in it than that is his decision. People are free to make their own choice in how they wish to spend their time. Some people feel golf and drinking is a waste of time.
Sure some of his conspiracies are certainly out there but asking questions is healthy. What us humans are exposed too and programmed isnt exactly by complete accident.
Is that last sentence really a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
images

. Mind you the same people are spraying the same shit at Kate Spade and Avicii who they claim were killed also by Clintons kiddy fiddler goons. <sigh>

I never got the Avicii one but Spade was connected to The Clinton Foundation in Haiti and her husband wore that weird mask from The Rescuers, which was about abducted children, wasn't it?

Latest posts