What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Raiders @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 15
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Sunday 17 June 2018

Gates 11:30am / Flegg 11:45am / ISP 1:45pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-WST18.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 3. Esan Marsters 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Robert Rochow 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Matt Eisenhuth 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Tim Grant 18. Michael Chee Kam 19. Tyson Gamble 20. Sauaso Sue 21. Chris McQueen

TL-CAN18.png

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Michael Oldfield 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Iosia Soliola 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Josh Papalii
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Luke Bateman 16. Dunamis Lui 17. Liam Knight 18. Emre Guler 19. Brad Abbey 20. Jack Murchie 21. Craig Garvey

REF-RED-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder club matches
WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies) & RAIDERS (NSWRL - Mounties)
SAT
Newtown (CRO) v Mounties @ Henson Park, ISP 1pm
Sharks v Mounties @ SC Group Stadium, Flegg 5:05pm
SUN
Wests Tigers / Magpies v Norths (SOU) @ Campbelltown, Flegg 11:45am / ISP 1:45pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even though we’ve been down I’ll be surprised if we don’t win this. Although we’ll make it look much harder then it should be.

Fordy20

Juniors
Canberra almost beat Penrith and this week they with have Hodgson and Tapine back.

I can't see us winning.

super_coach

First Grade
Plenty of talk MM will be our no1 for this game. Makes sense as it would be a good promotional move for the game at Cambo. Also he is miles in front of anyone else we have. Anyway Iam told its this game or the next, just a matter of paper work

Vic Mackey

Referee
Plenty of talk MM will be our no1 for this game. Makes sense as it would be a good promotional move for the game at Cambo. Also he is miles in front of anyone else we have. Anyway Iam told its this game or the next, just a matter of paper work

If so he would need to be released and signed today. Would love it to happen but be very surprised if it does.

With no games next week I’d assume it will happen then

super_coach

First Grade
foran & woods for close to 2 mill :(

Someone will take Woods off your books, but Foran I dont think you could give him away.

Anyway I know how you Doggies must be feeling, we went through three years of hell trying to get our books back in order

super_coach

First Grade
If so he would need to be released and signed today. Would love it to happen but be very surprised if it does.

With no games next week I’d assume it will happen then

The guy who told me is usually on the money, and he said this week, but I would have thought the week after the bye was logical. Anyway if they can pull it off, it will drag a few more through the gate

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Someone will take Woods off your books, but Foran I dont think you could give him away.
I'm not sure about Woods. Other clubs will expect the Dogs to pay a good chunk of his contract, but apparently the Dogs think they only have to cover $100k or so. It depends how determined they are to stick to that. I think they will have to cover at least $300k per year to get another club to take him. It's not the other clubs fault that the Dogs paid so much for him.

Das Hassler

Bench
I'm not sure about Woods. Other clubs will expect the Dogs to pay a good chunk of his contract, but apparently the Dogs think they only have to cover $100k or so. It depends how determined they are to stick to that. I think they will have to cover at least $300k per year to get another club to take him. It's not the other clubs fault that the Dogs paid so much for him.

They paid too much ..that's their problem to lose big on ..end of story

Perth Tiger

Bench
Woods now falls into that former rep prop level with the likes of Tim Grant, Tim Mannah, Aussie Jim etc.

Anyone paying over $500,000 for you standard first grade prop is asking for Trouble. The Bulldogs are kidding if they think someone will take him without them covering close to half his salary for 3 years.

super_coach

First Grade
The word now is its not happening this week, the Dogs have slowed the process down and they ran out of time to get the contract sorted. Looks like he will start his Tigers career at LO against the Titians

Tiger05

First Grade
The word now is its not happening this week, the Dogs have slowed the process down and they ran out of time to get the contract sorted. Looks like he will start his Tigers career at LO against the Titians

I hope so. We desperately need him.

Latest posts