What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feki & Ava

Stake Removed

First Grade
With all the talk off Woods possibly joining the Sharks before June 30, We have 2 players Feki & Ava who unless injury hits the club big time i believe may have played the last games of first grade for the club, they both have another year on contract.

With a club like Newcastle looking to add to its squad before June 30th, if the Knights were to pay full freight i believe moving 1 of 2 of them on, would help next year in retaining players we need and recruitment of others.

Card Shark

Immortal
We get 1 injury in the backs & fek is back in.

Anyway, I’m not convinced Katoa is a better option than him, if he regains some form.

Katoa has not looked too great since coming back.

shaggs

Coach
I’m not real fussed on that left side. Leutele and feki aren’t anywhere near the form they showed two years ago, however Katoa hasn’t really done anything to tell me he is a first grader for the next 10 years. Sure he is young and inexperienced, but I’m waiting for that explosion

Card Shark

Immortal
Did I hear right on the weekend & a commentator say we had 2 big wingers?

Is Katoa that big...I thought he was on the small side?

With all the talk off Woods possibly joining the Sharks before June 30, We have 2 players Feki & Ava who unless injury hits the club big time i believe may have played the last games of first grade for the club, they both have another year on contract.

With a club like Newcastle looking to add to its squad before June 30th, if the Knights were to pay full freight i believe moving 1 of 2 of them on, would help next year in retaining players we need and recruitment of others.

I’ve never been a fan of moving on quality First Graders for no real reason.

And who do we replace them with?

shaggs

Coach
That Addison Demetrius you claimed as a smoky played for Glebe on the weekend. He won’t be in nrl any time soon

Hes being targeted. A few were his mistakes & now its snowballed into constant pressure & its probably gotten to him & the coaches. he'll be back. Like a bad hedline, it will pass. He hasnt been that bad really.

shaggs

Coach
Hes being targeted. A few were his mistakes & now its snowballed into constant pressure & its probably gotten to him & the coaches. he'll be back. Like a bad hedline, it will pass. He hasnt been that bad really.
At the risk of sounding stake ish, do you think he could play another position? Say middle forward off the bench. Hit up, hit up, hit up. He has that covered. Less decisions in defence???

He's not though. Wouldn't be in the top 20 NRL wingers.
based on % of cap taken and quality of service he has given us he'd be right up there.
you dont punt that kind of experience over 2 dropped balls.
more mistakes have been made this year by bigger names.
the guy scored 15 tries 2016. quality finisher.
fix the real problem.
setup and service on the left.

His finishing is awesome.

Especially in 2016.

Doesn’t shirk the hard yards coming from our own end either and hardly gets injured.

At the risk of sounding stake ish, do you think he could play another position? Say middle forward off the bench. Hit up, hit up, hit up. He has that covered. Less decisions in defence???
Feki was a very good centre. Overshadowed by how ferocious Konnie was/is. I cant see why he couldnt play an edge. Hes pretty quick. But how do you do that now? Manly is about the only club that can afford to throw players anywhere to see how they go.

Latest posts