What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Klemmer distracting widdop

st penguin

Juniors
So did anyone else notice Klemmer try to distract Widdop by waving a red towel just as he was about to kick his penalty??

I’m not sure I’ve seen that before. Ray Price and his leaning stance is probably the closest thing I remember.

Klemmer got told off by the ref by the way.

Gareth67

First Grade
I did miss it and Klemner should be thanking his lucky stars that I did , as I would had no hesitation whatsoever in running onto the field and shoving it where his brains are located ! :flushed:

Reactions: jak

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Klemperer did the same a few weeks ago...
I thought so as well. Repeat offender.

Did he pocket the red cloth and take it on the field, or is it being handed to him by a trainer? If it is the former, then his coach needs to take him aside. If it is the latter, then the problem is Canterbury.

I recall being told as a young player that baulking was uncool and against the rules. It was/is considered unsporting.

Klemmer is a good forward who doesn't need to do this shit. His reputation would be given good service if he got it out of his game.

Latest posts