What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Thursday 14th June v Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Our pack will bash them up,Cookie will have a field day out of dummy half,Cody will run amok and our backs will score plenty.
They are way to small to handle our lads and the ones that aren't haven't got the smarts!
I've seen better NSW Cup matches than them vs the Cowboys last night.They made our trash vs Titans look good.

JetRider

Juniors
All games are tough, we struggled against the Titans and can’t afford to play that way against Parra

Travitoh

First Grade
Rebounding from Friday night's performance and returning Origin stars, i would expect Souths to put minimum 30 on Parra.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our pack will bash them up,Cookie will have a field day out of dummy half,Cody will run amok and our backs will score plenty.
They are way to small to handle our lads and the ones that aren't haven't got the smarts!
I've seen better NSW Cup matches than them vs the Cowboys last night.They made our trash vs Titans look good.
Still can't take them lightly.

28-10 you reckon?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't think Gagai will be there.

They've got hard working forwards though in Brown, Alvaro, Terepo, Gower and Mannah so we must be hungry!

If we turn up with the attitude we will win 30 plus it could turn into a dogfight....

callmack1

Staff member
Certainly can't take them lightly but I'm really looking forward to this.

We need to rebound from Friday night and show that even though we won, that bad performance was just a one off.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Certainly can't take them lightly but I'm really looking forward to this.

We need to rebound from Friday night and show that even though we won, that bad performance was just a one off.
Absolutely Callmack and I think Seibs will go with this: (I think Gagai will be out)

1. AJ
2. Graham
3. Douiehi
4. GI
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. George
11. Sutton
12. Angus
13. Sam

14. Hunt
15. Murray
16. Clark
17. Tatola

18. Farah
19. Nicholls
20. Fuimaono
21. Britt/Hiroti

Not bad at all considering we have none of these guys in our 21 due to injury in Kennar, Gagai, Burns, Turner or Musgrove.

These are the games Callmack that are important for points differential... the ones you should win you need to win well! Especially with how tight this comp is between the top seven teams.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It doesn't matter where both teams are on the ladder. It's normally a very willing contest and physical when we play Parra...,

The trick to beating teams like the Eels and Cowboys now is to start well.

Both are basically no chance of finals footy and will be keen to turn each game into a game of touch. They have nothing to lose and so they can throw it around a bit if they get some momentum and you give them a sniff of a win. That can make them hard to beat.

However if they're down by a dozen after 10 minutes, they'll generally just throw up the white flag and let you run away with it. They have no interest in getting in the grind or pulling off a gritty come from behind victory because the points mean nothing to them in the end.

So basically, get in front early and don't let them get a sniff of a win at all and you should dominate.

Rabbit Stew

Juniors
Absolutely Callmack and I think Seibs will go with this: (I think Gagai will be out)

1. AJ
2. Graham
3. Douiehi
4. GI
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. George
11. Sutton
12. Angus
13. Sam

14. Hunt
15. Murray
16. Clark
17. Tatola

18. Farah
19. Nicholls
20. Fuimaono
21. Britt/Hiroti

Not bad at all considering we have none of these guys in our 21 due to injury in Kennar, Gagai, Burns, Turner or Musgrove.

These are the games Callmack that are important for points differential... the ones you should win you need to win well! Especially with how tight this comp is between the top seven teams.

The only possible change I could see would be around the last two bench positions. Clark, Tatola and Nicholls have been fighting for the two spots all year - Nicholls and Tatola started there until Clark forced his way in.

But it might be a good time to bring Nicholls back and give Tatola a break - he is only young and the week-to-week grind looks to be catching up with him. Not many front rowers get through a full season of NRL in their debut year.

I'm not saying drop him for the rest of the year, but it couldn't hurt to give him a few weeks back at Norths and then it might be time to mix the three of them up again

Rabbits20

Immortal
Line Up - Round 15 vs Eels: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/06/12/line-up-round-15-eels/

Line Up Reaction Show - Eels: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/06/12/line-up-reaction-show-rnd-15-eels/

How good was that Line Up Reaction Show!! Hilarious!!!

Happy with the Line Up this week though, a lot more settled and it'll be great to have our Origin guys back out there.
Are we sure Gagai will play though??

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Douiehi goes to right centre and Hunt onto the bench!

The line up reaction show with Reyno and Cody is crack up too bro

callmack1

Staff member
Are we sure Gagai will play though??

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Douiehi goes to right centre and Hunt onto the bench!

The line up reaction show with Reyno and Cody is crack up too bro
I think Gags will play because it sounds like it's more an issue of pain tolerance.

Wadsworth

Juniors
A mate at work is a mad Parra supporter. Friday will be unbearable if we drop this one. C’mon boys. Don’t let me down this week!