What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Roosters

TheFrog

Coach
Who the hell are those nobodies on your bench?

Two ploddy wingers too.
You'd never heard of DWZ either before he made Minichiello look like a total goose in the 2014 finals.

Odds on you will be poaching one of these guys to replace Fraudner in the near future.
Jack Hetherington is the grandson of Bill Mullins. Don't suppose Tommy would have heard of him, though.

Last edited:

unKwn

Juniors

Two ploddy wingers too.

And I thought this game might be close! Guess not.

Your best hope will be Cummins and Klown. They aren't fond of Easts.
ah, you must be one of the 8 roosters fans who attend the games, yes?

mxlegend99

Referee
Love how people say this after they get there own shit talk back :joy:
Also nobody disagrees about all the no names in the team. Very different looking team when youre missing so many experienced players:

Dylan Edwards
Josh Mansour
Waqa Blake
Peter Wallace
Sam Mckendry
Tim Browne
Villiame Kikau

Our backs and bench are depleted. Even still Boyd Fraudner wouldn't get a run in this team.

For now these guys are just getting developed earlier than expected. Come finals time most will be gone.

soc123_au

Staff member

Two ploddy wingers too.

And I thought this game might be close! Guess not.

Your best hope will be Cummins and Klown. They aren't fond of Easts.
I daresay you will know who Hethrington is before you curl up in the fetal position on friday night.
Your bench with SST & Radley isnt terrible, but your starting pack? Give me strength. I like Aubo & think he is pretty under rated by most, but apart from those tough 3 metre carries from Plodner he is pretty much on his own. When did JWH come back? I thought he must have retired a few years ago? He wast a bad player in 2012, maybe he still has it him.

franklin2323

Immortal
Also nobody disagrees about all the no names in the team. Very different looking team when youre missing so many experienced players:

Dylan Edwards
Josh Mansour
Waqa Blake
Peter Wallace
Sam Mckendry
Tim Browne
Villiame Kikau

Our backs and bench are depleted. Even still Boyd Fraudner wouldn't get a run in this team.

For now these guys are just getting developed earlier than expected. Come finals time most will be gone.

Sad thing is they are full strength yet our nobodies are in front on the ladder.

mxlegend99

Referee
Sad thing is they are full strength yet our nobodies are in front on the ladder.
Yeah if they copped 3 injuries they would be fielding guys who couldn't crack our reserves.

They are a top 15 roster. The other 15 players are shit. Gone all in on a few guns. Which if fit could work out. But could very quickly go bad too.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah if they copped 3 injuries they would be fielding guys who couldn't crack our reserves.

They are a top 15 roster. The other 15 players are shit. Gone all in on a few guns. Which if fit could work out. But could very quickly go bad too.

Packs that stand up against them bury them. No size on the bench

age.s

First Grade
Problem with sitting in 1st (and it's a nice problem to have) is that teams are always up for playing you. The Raiders fall into this category but they've so incredibly good at losing that we managed to scrape past despite being way below our best. I expect the Roosters, in particular Tedesco to have one of their best games of the year.

Doesn't matter ofc. They're frauds and we'll smash them.

kinghippo

Juniors
The roosters remind me of a hotted up hyundai excel this year.
They have spent all their money on blinging up their backline and making it look awesome but forgot about their engine.

mxlegend99

Referee
???

We have the worst differential between penalties conceded as opposed to penalties received in the last 10 years.
Having Jimmy Maloney in the team does that to you. But when you're winning you can't really complain.

Check out nrls negative play stats... the refs only have an influence on one of these categories

Screenshot_20180614-124953_Chrome.jpg

The one stat refs influence the Roosters arent in the top 5 sides. All the others they're first. Or rather last since it's negative plays.

Boyd Cordner is responsible for 10% of your ineffective tackles aswell.

Latest posts