What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So apparently there is 6 props ahead of Fifita for NSW???

big hit!

Bench
Fifita is a million times better than RCG

Might be the case on ability, but he's in it for himself. There have been countless examples of coaches/managers leaving out players in rep teams due to selfishness and attitude, despite ability. Manchester City winger Leroy Sane is a great recent example, being left out of the German national team for the World Cup by Joachim Low. Rugby League, and NSW in particular, has been late to the concept. Its great Freddy has ignored reputation and selected a team rather than a bunch of big head individuals. Theres no doubt Gould has been an unofficial advisor to Fittler.

Eion

First Grade
Might be the case on ability, but he's in it for himself. There have been countless examples of coaches/managers leaving out players in rep teams due to selfishness and attitude, despite ability. Manchester City winger Leroy Sane is a great recent example, being left out of the German national team for the World Cup by Joachim Low. Rugby League, and NSW in particular, has been late to the concept. Its great Freddy has ignored reputation and selected a team rather than a bunch of big head individuals. Theres no doubt Gould has been an unofficial advisor to Fittler.
It’s great they are all selfless team men. Walkabout Latrell and Rehab Jimmy in particular will be pleased to hear it.

big hit!

Bench
It’s great they are all selfless team men. Walkabout Latrell and Rehab Jimmy in particular will be pleased to hear it.

young indigenous men have problems to deal with. not wise to take that lightly. a bit different to a senior player who is still whinging that the schedules don't suit him and the game owes him something

Eion

First Grade
young indigenous men have problems to deal with. not wise to take that lightly. a bit different to a senior player who is still whinging that the schedules don't suit him and the game owes him something
Oh piss off. You know Fifita has indigenous heritage too?

betcats

Referee

What a pathetic comment. Give it up you big sook, the pea heart isn’t playing. Nsw don’t need him at all.

Eion

First Grade
Is that why he got dominated by the Burgii?
Took a bunch of them and he got no help by our other pea hearts.

See his offload to win the game last week? Fifita dumps have more offloads and tackle breaks in them than RCG.

OldPanther

Coach
Took a bunch of them and he got no help by our other pea hearts.

See his offload to win the game last week? Fifita dumps have more offloads and tackle breaks in them than RCG.

What does Reg have to do with this? Other than being much better looking than Fifi.

Napa was able to dominate the Burgess brothers so I don't see why the best prop in the game couldn't. He's looking like a bit of a flat track bully at the moment which is honestly beneath him.

Eion

First Grade
What does Reg have to do with this? Other than being much better looking than Fifi.

Napa was able to dominate the Burgess brothers so I don't see why the best prop in the game couldn't. He's looking like a bit of a flat track bully at the moment which is honestly beneath him.
Reg is one the ‘6better props in NSW’ who is clearly not better.

Eion

First Grade
Lol, does that explain his epic disappearing act in games 2 and 3 last year? He's a brainless gimp.
Oh sorry, I would have thought that single handedly winning one of the 3 games in the series would be enough for an individual and one of the other 16 might have contributed to games 2 and 3.

OldPanther

Coach
Reg is one the ‘6better props in NSW’ who is clearly not better.

He's of better character and won't let the team down(unlike 1 in 3 Fifita) which I'll take any day.

Oh sorry, I would have thought that single handedly winning one of the 3 games in the series would be enough for an individual and one of the other 16 might have contributed to games 2 and 3.

So the best prop in the game is lazy or not good enough to play consistently?

Eion

First Grade
He's of better character and won't let the team down(unlike 1 in 3 Fifita) which I'll take any day.

So the best prop in the game is lazy or not good enough to play consistently?
He didn’t play badly in games 2 & 3, was just not as effective as Qld realised they just needed to heavily mark Fifita as the others weren’t offering much.

Look forward to the RCG or Vaughn man of the match performance in game 2....you know...like Fifita got last year.

OldPanther

Coach
He didn’t play badly in games 2 & 3, was just not as effective as Qld realised they just needed to heavily mark Fifita as the others weren’t offering much.

Look forward to the RCG or Vaughn man of the match performance in game 2....you know...like Fifita got last year.

If he couldn't counter QLD when things got tough he's not the best prop in the game.

The team has more great players this year than last year as it's actually picked on form. A prop is less likely to get MOTM though he did deserve it for that game. If he played like that in all 3 games the QLD forwards would have been irrelevant no matter how well they marked him.

I do rate him but he's not the god of football.

Eion

First Grade
If he couldn't counter QLD when things got tough he's not the best prop in the game.

The team has more great players this year than last year as it's actually picked on form. A prop is less likely to get MOTM though he did deserve it for that game. If he played like that in all 3 games the QLD forwards would have been irrelevant no matter how well they marked him.

I do rate him but he's not the god of football.
Nobody is the god of football. I get people not wanting Fifita in the side because of the Tonga thing. But I’ll continue to call out the horseshit when people pretend he is not at the absolute top level of prop in this country.

OldPanther

Coach
Nobody is the god of football. I get people not wanting Fifita in the side because of the Tonga thing. But I’ll continue to call out the horseshit when people pretend he is not at the absolute top level of prop in this country.

He needs to be more consistent. If he could keep playing at his best every week or close to it he'd almost be an immortal of the game.

Latest posts