What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Dibs

Bench
100% agree with this!

Can’t bekieve people are in here trying to play things down like most had good games.
We are a seriously stupid football team.
First grade footballers who can’t catch a cold, can’t count simple numbers in defense and are continually lazy and choose the easy way out every time.

Continue to make excuses for these muppets and these performances will continue.

Look at the interviews over the week. “What’s Jennings mean to the club” mannah... “yeah a lot, his aura”... hang on aura..... the aura of doing stupid cheap penalties each week instead of making the extra 5% and getting to the position we need to be in?
Sums up the piss poor attitude/ culture in this club.

It’s absolutely pathetic!
So you agree that what fans post on a forum has an effect on the teams fortune? If so you are dead set f*cking moron. Haven’t read one post where anyone said most had a good game but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol.

If true, you blokes who have been whinging about our juniors are gonna see what really f**ked juniors are like.

Bennett is past it.

Seems ok juniors at Brisbane. I would think head coach is not in charge of the whole jnr system. People say Bennet is past it. I still see a tough team every week. This year dont have the cattle.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol.

If true, you blokes who have been whinging about our juniors are gonna see what really f**ked juniors are like.

Bennett is past it.

And our jnrs last 5 yrs been pathetic. Most are at best average first graders. French is the big name who is also that. Barely a first grader.

Djay

Juniors
We are f**king shit, honestly like I said before our defensive structures are non-existent, we cannot even f**king count!!!!

I went out there again to sit in the freezing cold to watch a bunch of reserve graders who can't count concede the same try 5+ times over.

I can't even be bothered to go into details about half the other issues with this club and this team currently.

All I know is whoever is the defensive coach or continues with this bullshit compressed defence we do where we get over lapped every f**king week, should be sacked.

Bazal

Post Whore
Seems ok juniors at Brisbane. I would think head coach is not in charge of the whole jnr system. People say Bennet is past it. I still see a tough team every week. This year dont have the cattle.

Brisbane have their pick of most of QLD, any merkin could get good juniors into that club. Check what he did at Newcastle, and to a lesser extent St George...

He had 100% control over footy operations at Newcastle and their juniors were decimated. He also ruined their salary cap.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’d march our defensive coach first thing in the morning.

You don’t put in a defensive effort like that unless you are training that way..obviously they aren’t training to concede 8 tries but the style of defence based on the systems/shapes they are using obviously isn’t working. Also after we conceded 2 maybe 3 tries where they strolled over out wide, there was no plan B in defence. If the compact style was being exposed surely you try something different?

If we were falling off 1v1 tackles you could blame effort but we weren’t reallly, it was just dumb dumb dumb reading of play. Just embarrassing... going to cop it at work again.

Joely01

Bench
So you agree that what fans post on a forum has an effect on the teams fortune? If so you are dead set f*cking moron. Haven’t read one post where anyone said most had a good game but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

Ha going for the name calling on an Internet forum, your a big man mate!
Try to win an argument with bullying.
Go take a walk and when you learn to have a proper discussion come back!

We are f**king shit, honestly like I said before our defensive structures are non-existent, we cannot even f**king count!!!!

I went out there again to sit in the freezing cold to watch a bunch of reserve graders who can't count concede the same try 5+ times over.

I can't even be bothered to go into details about half the other issues with this club and this team currently.

All I know is whoever is the defensive coach or continues with this bullshit compressed defence we do where we get over lapped every f**king week, should be sacked.

They hired that merkin Kidwell because he did a good job ruining NZ. Just dumb

Bazal

Post Whore
There is not a more miserable place on earth than this forum after a loss.

I've been in saner mental wards. Some of lot are genuinely f**ked in the head.

IFR33K

Coach
I’d march our defensive coach first thing in the morning.

You don’t put in a defensive effort like that unless you are training that way..obviously they aren’t training to concede 8 tries but the style of defence based on the systems/shapes they are using obviously isn’t working. Also after we conceded 2 maybe 3 tries where they strolled over out wide, there was no plan B in defence. If the compact style was being exposed surely you try something different?

If we were falling off 1v1 tackles you could blame effort but we weren’t reallly, it was just dumb dumb dumb reading of play. Just embarrassing... going to cop it at work again.

Was going to post something similar.

Has kidwell made any difference since he came in? Honestly that was one of the most horrid halves of footy I’ve ever witnessed. Surely there’d be some better options out there to help BA.

Djay

Juniors
They hired that merkin Kidwell because he did a good job ruining NZ. Just dumb
We couldn't even defend well last year and haven't since 2016, it does not work, why can we see it but they can't?

Something needs to be changed, I don't care how good our attack looks, if you cannot turn a team away or defend your line just pack it up and forget it.

It is the the foundations of any good team.

hindy111

Post Whore
Brisbane have their pick of most of QLD, any merkin could get good juniors into that club. Check what he did at Newcastle, and to a lesser extent St George...

He had 100% control over footy operations at Newcastle and their juniors were decimated. He also ruined their salary cap.

I reckon its easy to blame him for all of Newcastles problems. We could blame SK, Ricky and DA. Lots do.

How long was he at Saints? If we finish mi or premiers then won comp and followed up with 3 yrs to rebuild id be happy.
Better then 6yrs of shit with 1 top 4 finish followed by another wooden spoon.

Latest posts