What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Fri - Roosters 32-6 Panthers @ Allianz

Round 15: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Game of the season thus far, could be a season defining game for the Roosters if they want to finish in the top 4.

The match up of Cleary and Maloney versus Keary and Cronk should be a great battle.
Even though I am tipping the Roosters this is one game that could go either way, it should be a cracker.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Statement game for the Roosters.

Tonight we find out if they are serious contender or serial underachievers.

I'm predicting the former and a very impressive win.

TheFrog

Coach
When these sides have met in the finals, the team that won in the previous match (during the season proper) has always lost the finals match. In other words, this seems like a huge match at the moment, but in the context of the season, it really aint.

Valheru

Coach
When these sides have met in the finals, the team that won in the previous match (during the season proper) has always lost the finals match. In other words, this seems like a huge match at the moment, but in the context of the season, it really aint.

This

Unless it is a flogging either way, I really don't think there is as much weight on this game as people are saying.

Both teams have won 5 out of their last 6 and a tight loss I don't think would bother either side in the long run.

I certainly don't see it being a top 4 elimination game.

Having said that, chooks by 60.

SDM

First Grade
The Panthers forwards need to bash the Roosters, because the halves are about equal, but 1-5 the Roosters are much better.

Smack

Coach
I feel so dirty for wanting the roosters to win here, but I figure, if everyone else loses we can make the 8 after our inevitable slide >_<

Dave_

Juniors
Don't care who wins really. Rorts are grubs and Riff have painful fans on here. Just hope they smash the f**k outta each other resulting in Plodner missing Origin.

Blues Riff

Bench
Just remember the Roosters beat the Panthers convincingly during the 2003 season. Game doesn't mean shit, except 2 points.

Latest posts