What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Test Matches (that dont have their own thread)

Timbo

Staff member
WI belted SL in the first test

2 tests still to play

next one starts on the 15/6

Thought they downgraded that series to 2 tests and 3 ODIs?

Good result for the Windies. Jeez their top order is fragile though.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This one probably does deserve its own thread.

Afghanistan v India starts tonight. Game played at 'home' for Afghanistan in India. Vibrat sitting this one out.

For all the changes for the worse in cricket over the last 10 years - the obsession with t20, the demise of Zimbabwe and the windies etc, the rise of Afghanistan is an incredible positive.

Go Afghanistan.

Bazal

Post Whore
Afghans have fought back, 6/347 at stumps. They took 5/54 at one stage which is nothing to sneeze at by any means.

Timbo

Staff member
Just saw some of the highlights.

I still can't get past the fact that Rashid Khan -

235933.1.jpg

- is 19 years old.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just saw some of the highlights.

I still can't get past the fact that Rashid Khan -

235933.1.jpg

- is 19 years old.

He looks about ten years younger than or two subcontinental lads I went to high school with in Penang...and I mean when we were in big school

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Correct Mr Twizzle. They were playing the number one team in their own conditions.

Batting was always going to be their biggest challenge, Bangladesh still struggle putting 2 innings together.

A few matches a year against countries in their weight class like Ireland, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Windies and (these SL) will get them up to speed.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2nd test sl v wi will be draw

Bad light stopped play

WI needing 148 5 wickets lets
Holder and Braithwaite steadying the ship

Timbo

Staff member
SL refused to take the field for 2 hours yesterday after being charged with altering the condition of the ball.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/44508752

It just shits me how other teams get away with this.

Can you imagine the outcry if we did it? We get caught cheating and we basically strung the three of them up in the street. The match referee charges Chandimal and they refuse to take the field.

Just f**king hypocrisy of the highest order.

Latest posts