What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-48 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have sympathy but its not our fault you guys have a player injured. Stopping the game would be a HUGE call because of the momentum we had

I agree with you, but my issue is we've had multiple times in our game time off has been called for guy on the other team that's like 40m away, but when we have a guy down actually near the ball, they don't stop the game which is infuriating.

gordynz

Juniors
I have sympathy but its not our fault you guys have a player injured. Stopping the game would be a HUGE call because of the momentum we had
The thing is, play is usually stopped when a player is out cold. Packer alerted the refs and they played on. Not to mention the huge call you got just before that regarding the strip penalty.

Exsilium

First Grade
I agree with you, but my issue is we've had multiple times in our game time off has been called for guy on the other team that's like 40m away, but when we have a guy down actually near the ball, they don't stop the game which is infuriating.

It’s a tough one because plenty of teams have lost the same momentum for the same reason.

I wouldn’t have been too fussed if they stopped play tbh.

skeepe

Immortal
They usually wait until play breaks down. They likely haven’t clocked it by the time the bill is played and if Tapine is tackled short it probably would have been stopped.

Latest posts