What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

mackdadday

Juniors
Is Kenny going to the wwe? They put up a video of him a couple of days ago and also had the elite guys v new day at e3.

I hope they aren’t going. Would kill the best thing to happen to wrestling in 10+ years

Now with the extra 200 million from Fox they can basically afford anyone they want.

Parra Pride

Coach
Is Kenny going to the wwe? They put up a video of him a couple of days ago and also had the elite guys v new day at e3.

I hope they aren’t going. Would kill the best thing to happen to wrestling in 10+ years

Kenny just ended Okada’s 720 day reign to become the new IWGP Heavyweight Champion, he’s not jumping ship anytime soon.

Parra Pride

Coach
Eh, Seth/Elias and AJ/Shinsuke were good. The MITB matches themselves we’re good, however they somehow managed to have both winners be people who didn’t need the win when both matches were littered with people that could have used it more.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Eh, Seth/Elias and AJ/Shinsuke were good. The MITB matches themselves we’re good, however they somehow managed to have both winners be people who didn’t need the win when both matches were littered with people that could have used it more.
I’m just happy they didn’t give the ladies one to Lana, Becky would of been a much better choice, but that wouldn’t of fixed their terrible booking of Rousey in the title picture after basically one match.

Parra Pride

Coach
Becky really should have won the women's match. Miz or Balor would've been ideal for the men's match.

Also They've killed Asuka.

Becky really should have won the women's match. Miz or Balor would've been ideal for the men's match.

Also They've killed Asuka.

Asuka is frustrating..... poorly booked should've won the title at mania

Enjoyed the raw women's title match even the end

Would've hated the predictable finish

mackdadday

Juniors
Greatest ppv in a while. That Smackdown title match had that real feel to it that you saw back in the good ol' days. Hope Nakamaura gets that title one day. Cant complain about any of the matches and i thought the women's MITB was better. Surprised no moonsaults from a ladder ontop of a table on top of the titan tron from Charlotte. I was sure a smackdown person would win the mens one as Brock is never on tv so i guess now Strowman will just name a place and time.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Could this be a way of moving Braun over to Smackdown?
They don't really have a top tier monster guy.

As for dominant stars, you could argue Raw has 4 - Braun, Brock (albeit not often...), Lashley (who I hear Vince is high on) and you can chuck Roman in the mix as a 'dominant' guy.

I don't think the DB and Miz fued needs to have the belt. History is enough.

ek999

First Grade
Daniel Bryan makes his big return at Mania and within 3 months he is teaming with Kane. Oh dear.

I think it is good booking from WWE

Probably going to be Kanes final run with him becoming mayor soon, keeps Bryan fighting for a title when there are others in the WWE title picture and continues to build his feud with The Miz.

Wrestlemania next year should be Bryan and Miz so they really need to keep him busy until the Royal Rumble at the earliest. The challenge will be what to do with him between losing the tag titles and then. Survivor Series build up will last a month or so but there is still a lot of time to fill.

His contract also expires in September so they won't put the WWE title on him until he re-signs

Latest posts