What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior in NSW team

McLovin

Staff member
Well deserved. Like Wade, should have many more origin games under his belt already.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lets hope he comes back from SOO even more polished, he has had quite the career, 2 premerships and now SOO

Weaponhead

Coach
I rewatched the 2016 GF last week paying attention to Prior and he was immense. He will give to the QLD forwards and it will be fun to watch.

snoozer

Bench
I rewatched the 2016 GF last week paying attention to Prior and he was immense. He will give to the QLD forwards and it will be fun to watch.
He smashed Bromwich in the very first tackle of the gf. Bromwich wasn't happy or healthy after!

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah the Ennis got McLean a beauty. Can still remember Sterlo going off big time in the commentary about how silly it was for Ennis to commit the offence and get pinged for it when they had the Storm pinned down on their line.

Moi, I loved it and predicted it. Ennis's last game and it set the standard for the forwards. Wack the Quigs. It put them off their game and the good guys won.