What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Dragons CEO?

The last occassion I took my Ethel out to dinner at - ' Freddy's all you can eat ' the young waitress told us that a certain red haired piece from Canberra had loged an application ? Apparently she has had outstanding success at running her own business , something to do with fish & chips .

Does she own a jet ski?

Straight Shooter

Bench
It’s not the caliber of the applicants it’s going to rely on the board to pick the winner. Now I am worried. Maybe the Board will reject all the applicants and give Doust a lifetime appointment

Tuddy

Juniors
It’s not the caliber of the applicants it’s going to rely on the board to pick the winner. Now I am worried. Maybe the Board will reject all the applicants and give Doust a lifetime appointment
I'll be shocked if the board picks someone who we are impressed by. Past performances indicate that it will be someone with close ties to the club. Having said that, I've been wrong before.

LINESPEED

Juniors
I'd give it to Des Hasler..................he's apparently awesome at managing the cap

You'd have to believe in karma - what with the 3 biggest recent cap cheats all in the doldrums.
Then you think of the ones who got away with it & still have those premierships recognised. Maybe we should've been awarded the 92&93 flags by default if the truth be known & justice fully exacted?

chewbacca

Juniors
i heard that we are looking closely at Harvey Weinstein who is currently on the look out.
Apparently keen on getting another Raper into the club.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Board are obligated by law to make job application public but will appoint from within or thereabouts.

The board wants a person who will ‘work’ with them in the day to day operations.

In a lighthearted note, Castle & Dib have been invited to act in an advisory role to the board.