What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tommy Coco

Juniors
There is not a player this last few weeks we have been linked with that upsets me, they all appear to be value, keen to see some of this changing of the guard eventuate.

Stevie

Bench
What....in the Wenty squad? Since when did Parra have an obligation to strengthen the Wenty squad?

giphy.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm probably on my Pat Malone, but I'd be happy with the Morris boys and Fergo, tbh.

Ferguson is playing brilliant footy, and the twins are 100, but still playing well.

And if they struggle, I'm sure one of our youngsters can step up.
If we did have youngsters capable of stepping up would we really be chasing so many outside backs mate???

I'm probably on my Pat Malone, but I'd be happy with the Morris boys and Fergo, tbh.

Ferguson is playing brilliant footy, and the twins are 100, but still playing well.

And if they struggle, I'm sure one of our youngsters can step up.
Would have to offload Mennings i think to get those, hoffman also.
What outside backs are off contract?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And yet we are signing Paulo on huge money who also has a questionable attitude..........

You can’t have it both ways, we are getting of Norman because a shit attitude yet signing Paulo.
Paulo’s attitude obviously isn’t as bad. He may even have learnt from his 2016 incident whereas it looks like Norman hasn’t.
Why does the coach get off scott free here, why do so many players at the club have shit attitudes and terrible self control on and off the field. The players are the worst yet the coach has played no part in it at all??? The players need a coach not a mate.
Probably why he’s trying to get rid of them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Plus the fact that many of our players form has not improved. A lot have gone backwards. When it is a group problem (as opposed to 1 or 2 players) the coaching staff have to be held accountable
You think removing senior players doesn’t show the coach is doing something about it?

You can keep banging on about how he signed these guys, but prior to this year they performed for him. If they’re now being unprofessional and letting him down then he needs to f**k them off.

TheRam

Coach
I'd probably add Adam Reynolds, Chad Townsend, and Ben Hunt to that list of genuine halfbacks (even though Hunt chokes in big games)

And Ash Taylor and Luke Brooks and Michael Morgan when in form and he took over from Thurston last year and DCE.

Oh shoot, virtually every team has a traditional half. Who would of thunk it?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So we are getting rid of Norman because of a so called shit attitude yet are contemplating an absolute f**kstick like Blake Fingers Ferguson????

Lol you can’t make this shit up.

Both Morris boys would of been fantastic pick ups before electricity was invented.
Ferguson’s form this year suggests his attitude has been fixed. Obviously someone like him is always a risk of dropping his shit (like Norman, Hayne and probably Jennings) but on a short deal at a new club he should be expected to keep it together for a year or two, insha’allah.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ferguson’s form this year suggests his attitude has been fixed. Obviously someone like him is always a risk of dropping his shit (like Norman, Hayne and probably Jennings) but on a short deal at a new club he should be expected to keep it together for a year or two, insha’allah.
Ferguson always seem to have a great season when he is off contract. The bloke is an absolute deadshit and it makes the reason that we need to get rid of Norman through attitude all the more laughable.

Latest posts