What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Dragons LIVE game day thread 28/6/18

Kornstar

Coach
Will Smith forward pass..........turning point.

St George in the end wanted it more, our season was over by week 6 and we have played accordingly since.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA loses us this game through shithouse coaching, he's been as responsible for this loss as Cummins.

you merkins are f**ked if he kicked the 40/20 he was aiming for you'd call him a genius. He tried a bit of heads up football that he didn't pull off. I'm not happy but f**k me. Call yourselves supporters

Kornstar

Coach
Oh and they are just dumb and lazy at critical times.

You can have all the effort in the world but when you don’t compete when the game is on the line that is the result you get.

Pretty much been out Achilles heel for a very, very long time.

Chipmunk

Coach
Disappointing in the end, but at this stage of the season does the actual result really matter.

Move on.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Will Smith forward pass..........turning point.

St George in the end wanted it more, our season was over by week 6 and we have played accordingly since.

Disagree we busted or arses just don’t know how to win.. as soon as we let them in with a sniff we just shit ourselves as usual

JokerEel

Coach
you merkins are f**ked if he kicked the 40/20 he was aiming for you'd call him a genius. He tried a bit of heads up football that he didn't pull off. I'm not happy but f**k me. Call yourselves supporters

Forward pass when on the attack... Stupid attempt for a 40/20 when in front by 6...

Happy MEel

First Grade
f**k getting rid of the poor attitudes in this team. At least they have talent. Smith and Taka should be stamped never to play first grade again.

Bazal

Post Whore
you merkins are f**ked if he kicked the 40/20 he was aiming for you'd call him a genius. He tried a bit of heads up football that he didn't pull off. I'm not happy but f**k me

Yeah, but was it necessary with 10 mins or whatever to go leading by 10?

That said, I'm far more furious as a fan with the shit Taka pulled at the end. He's a senior player, allegedly, and a permanent top squad member. Not close to good enough.