What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Fri - Warriors 15-18 Sharks @ Mt Smart

Round 16: Warriors v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Never heard of him.

Have you heard of this?

wooden-spoon-1_886651.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
Warriors dudded and the Sharks seem to keep jagging alot of lucky wins but to be honest I did tip the Sharks as jury is still out on the Warriors

to_ddeath

Coach
I think the refs had more to do with that result

Some horrendous calls in both opening games of the round to be fair to Warriors.
Still should've done better at home v that mob....another BS "hoodoo" for the Cox commentary team to jizz over.

Diesel

Coach
There’s no way an NRL referee feels good about their job.

“How was work darling?”

“I missed a forward pass and it cost the warriors the game”

“Honey, they had 80 minutes to win the game.....feel better”

*pours scotch*
Im sure they’re compensated well with their weekly NRL pay cheque

Meth

Staff member
There’s no way an NRL referee feels good about their job.

“How was work darling?”

“I missed a forward pass and it cost the warriors the game”

“Honey, they had 80 minutes to win the game.....feel better”

*pours scotch*

"I also was the reason that the Sharks were within 6 points in the first place"

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I’m pissed off with that forward pass call but evidently not as overwhelmingly negative about the whole game as everyone else here.

Warriors played like gormless idiots for 30 minutes of the first half, like wholehearted idiots for most of the second half, and then Luke and Mannering made shocking errors in the dying minutes for such experienced players.

Having said all that I am really happy with our effort in the second half and the way we fought back to get parity through the middle (despite errors and penalties). That bodes well because we have been getting blown away in other games like this this season.

PS: I know it’s poor form to bring this up as a Warriors fan, but if you review the charge down play, isn’t Paasi offside?

Meth

Staff member
I’m pissed off with that forward pass call but evidently not as overwhelmingly negative about the whole game as everyone else here.

Warriors played like gormless idiots for 30 minutes of the first half, like wholehearted idiots for most of the second half, and then Luke and Mannering made shocking errors in the dying minutes for such experienced players.

Having said all that I am really happy with our effort in the second half and the way we fought back to get parity through the middle (despite errors and penalties). That bodes well because we have been getting blown away in other games like this this season.

PS: I know it’s poor form to bring this up as a Warriors fan, but if you review the charge down play, isn’t Paasi offside?

I definitely agree with you on points- but it was pretty hard to get into a rhythm when we just weren't getting a fair shake from the refs for the whole game.

I'm somewhat torn, because I don't think we played well enough to win- but the fact of the matter is that the Sharks scored 4 fair points.

carcharias

Immortal
This is great.

So many salty vaginas

...and not from the Warriors side.

Ha

Oh well
Maybe the refs decided to make amends for the 5 metre forward pass the Broncos won against the sharks with last game.

Latest posts