What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Vs Manly

Kilkenny

Coach
Addin Fonou-Blake and Marty Taupau have been great for the Sea Eagles all season and we have to match the Sea Eagles up front in the first 20 minutes while they are on so this week simply have to start with our best available starting pack. There bench is weak and I think this week is a great opportunity for Hethrington and Ellis to show what they can do in the top grade. I really like both players and I think they are long term NRL players. Ellis has really had to opportunity to show what he can do and has been hampered by a couple of sin binnings in his few opportunities to date but he can play make no mistake.

The Beaver

Juniors
Hi all, good luck today (you won’t need any).

Does anyone know if Cleary is going to kick goals today? It’d be a good day to get plenty of match practice in.

Manly have beaten the Storm, Raiders and Broncos already. They have quality in their side and could click at any time. They must be respected.

I would have said the same if we beat the Roosters but the fact they flogged us should have hopefully put us down a peg or two so I'm hoping we come out fired up rather than complacent.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not having Tyrone May in the first grade team is about the dumbest decision imaginable.

He looks terrific. Fit. Strong. Great vision and skill. Should be on the bench for Egan.

kinghippo

Juniors
Not having Tyrone May in the first grade team is about the dumbest decision imaginable.

He looks terrific. Fit. Strong. Great vision and skill. Should be on the bench for Egan.
I agree, considering he will have to start vs the warriors he should be taking that utility spot.

OldPanther

Coach

He is looking really good. It's like he's a man playing against 12 year olds.

tripster

Juniors
I don’t know who played no. 10 for us in ISP today (I don’t think it was Paea Pua as the original team list indicated), but looks like he picked up a bad injury to his left foot.

tripster

Juniors
I confess I am quite nervous about this game. With so many players backing up from rep football, and Manly fighting for whatever remote finals prospect they have left, if we aren’t on our game we could rack up a very embarrassing loss.

mxlegend99

Referee
Shocking start to the game. Soft unforced errors.

Then gutless defensive attempt from Mez lets Ses Eagles score a try before finishing a set of 6 that is their firdt complete set.

And the following set they make another error.

Latest posts