What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

ThingFish

Juniors
I've never seen the storm play so bad and the roosters still couldn't beat them!.
I have to agree. However along with Penrith I still think they both are our only threats come finals time. Can’t wait to play them back to back so we can see just how real our credentials are.

doyen

Bench
Apart from a bit of excitement in the last few minutes, it was a really dull game tonight with neither team deserving to win really i thought.

The game was a shocker--I turned over to the AFL game & watched that & I don't even barrack for Geelong or the Bulldogs!! Seeing the Storm & Roosters; supposedly contender teams, gives me more than just hope that we can achieve title 22!!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
The game was a shocker--I turned over to the AFL game & watched that & I don't even barrack for Geelong or the Bulldogs!! Seeing the Storm & Roosters; supposedly contender teams, gives me more than just hope that we can achieve title 22!!!!

Mate, it wasn't that bad! lol

From the stands it seemed that both sides struggled to gain any attacking momentum. Melbourne especially seemed handicapped by Hughes in the halves as i don't believe Munster is a playmaker.
Sydney had a couple of chances and probably should've won the game i thought but like Parra on Thursday night, were never able to actually land a significant blow to win the game.

ThingFish

Juniors
Mate, it wasn't that bad! lol

From the stands it seemed that both sides struggled to gain any attacking momentum. Melbourne especially seemed handicapped by Hughes in the halves as i don't believe Munster is a playmaker.
Sydney had a couple of chances and probably should've won the game i thought but like Parra on Thursday night, were never able to actually land a significant blow to win the game.
That’s right this was your local game for the year. Was it a good night out?

Travitoh

First Grade
That’s right this was your local game for the year. Was it a good night out?

'Local' lol

The weather was cold, the teams i dislike and the game was dour. But the stands were full of RL merch proudly on display and it a carnival event feel to it with RL fans from all parts and clubs uniting to get behind the game. I loved it.
A bit under 18k was a better turn out than expected, i thought we'd get up to 15k with the weather that we had during the day and forecast for the night.
There is definitely an appetite for the game here and if we could get a good 25k seat rectangular stadium it would be perfect for it as my only knock of the game being held at AO is that you're a bit too far from the action.

Travitoh

First Grade
So of the 4 teams we've seen so far this round, the one with zero impact from Origin were comfortably the worst.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 it is good to see Ofehengaue kicking on nicely and making big metres! That's one of the only guys I enjoy watching in that Shoncos...

I remember last year I said I'd like him at Souths..... shame that didn't eventuate but at least we got Nicholls who has been very solid so far for us!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was watching Nathan Peats in that game against Brisbane and I have seen him several times this year..... geez he has gone backwards quickly. His passes are turtle like and he doesn't create anything.... he's overrated! McInnes has even gone past Peats.

If reports are true that he gets 750k he's laughing doing shit all for that...

Pommy

Coach
Really nice work from Farah then, wish we still had him as a back up. He really could have played a key role in the back end of the season.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
How does James Graham still get away with leading with his head? To me it is worse than a shoulder charge and the way he yells at injured players on the ground is an ugly look for the game. He is a grub.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great result for us today with the Dragons losing because we are now two points clear at the top of the ladder!!
On the other hand Rorters are a comin.... they had all the calls tonight and in a fortnight I think they'll beat St Merge...

Callmack where did you get that banner thing re Sutto........??? I love it...

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 Garth Brennan and Trent Barrett very unhappy in their pressers this week. Can't blame em as Rorters and Storm got very favourable calls..... we've had a lot against us this year Callmack calls wise..