What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Sun - Rabbitohs 21-20 Cowboys @ Cairns

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
Wish Green would have some balls and drop the big jawwed Russian. Absolute f**king pansy of a player this year. Should be playing for the Blackhawks, his stock is artifically inflated because of origin selection. He is Tamou version 2.0

Well done Souths.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Coooooooookkkkkiiiieeeeeee f**k yeah..... yeah the boyz..... Cows were allowed to lie in the ruck as much as they wanted.... I saw at least another 5 penalties we should've got.....

Life's Good

Coach
Coooooooookkkkkiiiieeeeeee f**k yeah..... yeah the boyz..... Cows were allowed to lie in the ruck as much as they wanted.... I saw at least another 5 penalties we should've got.....

Cowboys were on the wrong end of calls as well. Oh I forgot, Souths are the only ones ever hard done by win, lose or draw.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cowboys were on the wrong end of calls as well. Oh I forgot, Souths are the only ones ever hard done by win, lose or draw.
Incorrect. Granville tackles George before the ball even got to AR, that's a defensive decision everyday of the week!

The Cows laid all over us like glue on the grass!!!! They got away with murder!! Kudos to that strategy though. They were offside all match. Then Cecchin gives em a penalty right near the end that clearly wasn't!! Also Campbell Garaham didn't knock that ball on. He tipped it back into his head backwards.. that was a try!!

Yes we had some our way but the majority went against us! Called for forward passes that weren't even forward!!!

Anyhow we overcame adversity baby and sure didn't get 5 penalties in a row like the Dragons did the other night!!!

Anyhow Walking along singing a song, singing Glory Glory Glory all the way!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's was until you left that sheltered workshop.
Still is great in here mate all this butthurt and anguish..... we were the better team and you are struggling to comprehend we have won 10 of our last 11.

What's it for your mob like 8 losses outta your last 10.??

Latest posts