What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Sun - Rabbitohs 21-20 Cowboys @ Cairns

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Still is great in here mate all this butthurt and anguish..... we were the better team and you are struggling to comprehend we have won 10 of our last 11.

What's it for your mob like 8 losses outta your last 10.??
I'm an adult. I'll manage.

Ask a souffs fan who followed them between 1990 and 2014. They'd tell you all about it.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Incorrect. Granville tackles George before the ball even got to AR, that's a defensive decision everyday of the week!

The Cows laid all over us like glue on the grass!!!! They got away with murder!! Kudos to that strategy though. They were offside all match. Then Cecchin gives em a penalty right near the end that clearly wasn't!! Also Campbell Garaham didn't knock that ball on. He tipped it back into his head backwards.. that was a try!!

Yes we had some our way but the majority went against us! Called for forward passes that weren't even forward!!!

Anyhow we overcame adversity baby and sure didn't get 5 penalties in a row like the Dragons did the other night!!!

Anyhow Walking along singing a song, singing Glory Glory Glory all the way!!!!

TLDR. But I’m guessing it’s about how the odds are stacked against you, Cecchin is a cheating a*sehole....blah, blah, blah.

Rabbits20

Immortal
TLDR. But I’m guessing it’s about how the odds are stacked against you, Cecchin is a cheating a*sehole....blah, blah, blah.
So we will just ignore how Campbell tapped the ball back onto his head which is play on which should be a try! Plus ignore Coote dropping it inside his own 10 and they let it go and Murray who regathered of his boot laces and they call knock on plus forward passes that weren't along with them laying all over us!

I getcha though don't worry as everything went Souths way with the refs and it's all that and that's how they won 8 on a row and you and the trolls can't handle it matey.... am I right.... I'd love to have gotten the last 4-5 penalties like you did the other night.... that's what rode you guys home....

Life's Good

Coach
So we will just ignore how Campbell tapped the ball back onto his head which is play on which should be a try! Plus ignore Coote dropping it inside his own 10 and they let it go and Murray who regathered of his boot laces and they call knock on plus forward passes that weren't along with them laying all over us!

I getcha though don't worry as everything went Souths way with the refs and it's all that and that's how they won 8 on a row and you and the trolls can't handle it matey.... am I right.... I'd love to have gotten the last 4-5 penalties like you did the other night.... that's what rode you guys home....

Thanks for the history lesson. As for us on Thursday night, Dufty rode us home. What a star.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks for the history lesson. As for us on Thursday night, Dufty rode us home. What a star.
Yep Dufty was great and he scares me. I met him the other day!

Also he wouldn't have been in some of those positions without a few of the leg ups you guys got!

All is well though as good teams win ugly. You're the benchmark with the best defence!

blaza88z

Coach
Yep Dufty was great and he scares me. I met him the other day!

Also he wouldn't have been in some of those positions without a few of the leg ups you guys got!

All is well though as good teams win ugly. You're the benchmark with the best defence!

you are a f**king idiot

BranVan3000

Coach
Well to be fair when we are on the right side of a penalty count everyone in the game day thread will be crying about leg ups and that we’ve bought a Premiership

Latest posts