What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

The Enforcer

Juniors
I am concerned at current form. However I am still confident about the long term, and think that the Roosters will start to click at about round 10 and peak during the playoffs. By the latter half of the regular season, the Roosters will be thrashing everybody except St George-Illawarra, NZ Warriors, Melbourne Storm and Wests Tigers --- their main rivals. But the Roosters will still beat most of these heavyweights by at least 7-8 points.
Yeah ok.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I was very encouraged by last night.

No Cordner, no JWH, or Manu and Aubusson and yet we still should have won even though everything went against us.

The forwards are hitting form. The backs are deadly. The attack is improving. The defence is the best in the comp. The desire is enormous.

Even if we don't finish top 4 we'll give the comp a huge shake. I think only Souths can match our best.

Valheru

Coach
Probably not the greatest time to bag the roosters. With our bye next week that will be 8 points out of a possible 10 during origin period.

We are tracking ok.

Valheru

Coach

No Cordner, no JWH, or Manu and Aubusson and yet we still should have won even though everything went against us.

The forwards are hitting form. The backs are deadly. The attack is improving. The defence is the best in the comp. The desire is enormous.

Even if we don't finish top 4 we'll give the comp a huge shake. I think only Souths can match our best.

If we don't make top 4 i don't fear playing 'away' games against any of souths, dragons, penrith or warriors.

I wouldn't fancy playing in melbourne but a bit of luck with the draw and that won't happen.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Tommy, why are you watching if Godner didn't play?

Travitoh

First Grade
We still had GoaTrell and Vlad the Impaler; both of whom are welcome to spit roast me whenever they please.

The GOAT of hitting the upright from dead infront, costing the team a win against a very poor Melbourne side on the night.

Latrell Mitchell had a bad miss in his goal kicking, just as Lionel Messi did against Iceland. That does not erase Latrell's status as GOAT, jut as it does not erase the same status for Messi.

Latrell does not go missing in games. It is his team mates who go missing in getting him quality ball.
When he gets quality ball Latrell is a game breaker. His tackle bust stats are phenomenal. 18 tackle busts so far in State of Origin. He will soon be recognised among centres as GOAT.

The_Shield

Juniors
Latrell does not go missing in games. It is his team mates who go missing in getting him quality ball.
When he gets quality ball Latrell is a game breaker. His tackle bust stats are phenomenal. 18 tackle busts so far in State of Origin. He will soon be recognised among centres as GOAT.
A good centre would go looking for the ball, if his teammates aren’t getting the ball to him then he should go in and get it himself, but he doesn’t cause he’s to lazy and just stays out wide doing nothing. There was a game not long ago, before Origin, where he touched the ball twice. 2 touches in 80 minutes of football. And his defence is still terrible, Chambers got around him so many times in origin it wasn’t funny. All his defence is is trying to grab the back of collars and drag his opponent, then pushes down on their heads. Real grubby player but doesn’t get called on it

Hutty1986

Immortal
A good centre would go looking for the ball, if his teammates aren’t getting the ball to him then he should go in and get it himself, but he doesn’t cause he’s to lazy and just stays out wide doing nothing. There was a game not long ago, before Origin, where he touched the ball twice. 2 touches in 80 minutes of football. And his defence is still terrible, Chambers got around him so many times in origin it wasn’t funny. All his defence is is trying to grab the back of collars and drag his opponent, then pushes down on their heads. Real grubby player but doesn’t get called on it
If Latrell is grubby, what the f**k is that wannabe tough guy chambers?

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well I have to agree with you here!

Storm had a few out too I think and they're a bloody good team too!

A big blow for us with GI out next 5-6 weeks!

When we play you I worry about Latrell running at Gagai. What excites me is Cookie tearing you guys apart in the middle!

Hutty1986

Immortal
What exactly makes him a “wannabe tough guy”?
Oh i dunno...being involved in just about every push and shove in every game, his constant niggle-especially funny after latrell mitchell has owned him in the first two origin games. He's a f**king grub, so he fits in perfectly at the storm.