What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Brutalitops

Juniors
Have seen a couple of mentions that we are resigned to letting Nene move to the Cowboys and are after Corey Oates to replace him.

Oates wants to be a backrower though, but I don't think anybody is gonna go after him with any intention other than putting him on the wing. One of the best finishers I've seen

Frank Facer

First Grade
Have seen a couple of mentions that we are resigned to letting Nene move to the Cowboys and are after Corey Oates to replace him.

Oates wants to be a backrower though, but I don't think anybody is gonna go after him with any intention other than putting him on the wing. One of the best finishers I've seen
I will be happy if we sign Oates. I rate him very highly. If he does get the chance to play second row, I think he will be a success. That is the position that he played until he was moved to the wing, when promoted to first grade. There were some pretty big wraps on him as a secondrower when he entered first grade. He obviously sees himself as a second rower, playing wing. If we do get him and play him on the wing, he will be a great buy too. If some rumours turn out to be true, we could have Brett Morris and Oates on our wings next year. I would like that.

Well we already have one winger playing in the second row, may as well make a bird of it.