What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team 2017

davi

Juniors
I really think they should have stood by Ben Hunt despite him being selected on the bench, he's given two games and that's it. I really think there is going to be a lot of pressure on Daly Cherry-Evans to deliver since he has been in exile. I don't think his form has been consistent this year either, and knows there will be a lot of people looking over his shoulder on Wednesday night.

Moving Dane Gagai to centre, and Corey Oates to the wing was good move though.

King hit

Coach
I agree but NSW aren't the ones who like to beat their chests and wank on about loyalty, thats QLD's thing.

After the sides were picked before game 1 a former Qld great can't remember who bagged Fitler for naming 11 debutants and said this was the reason why we didn't get origin. Typical QLDerp BS.

It was the big fat choppy close and it was actually about Gallen questioning selections and he was like 'Queenslanders never bag their players, that's why NSW will never get it'. Their stupidity and hypocrisy is astounding. Everybody now has lashed out at the Maroons here and even last year the selectors were called turkeys and muppets for not picking Slater.

King hit

Coach
Geez its been refreshing not to hear from that embarrassing fat heap of shit chris close. Weak merkin probably sitting in his yokel shack stuffing cheeseburgers into his head

The papers just talk to the merkin because they just now what they are going to get from him and that he will fire everyone up. The same reason the telegraph crosses to Elias and Raudonikis for comments.

First Grade
I really think they should have stood by Ben Hunt despite him being selected on the bench, he's given two games and that's it. I really think there is going to be a lot of pressure on Daly Cherry-Evans to deliver since he has been in exile. I don't think his form has been consistent this year either, and knows there will be a lot of people looking over his shoulder on Wednesday night.

Did you ever see Gagai play centre at Newcastle? If you did you would be scratching your head as to why they would move him to centre.

billygilmore

Juniors
I agree but NSW aren't the ones who like to beat their chests and wank on about loyalty, thats QLD's thing.

After the sides were picked before game 1 a former Qld great can't remember who bagged Fitler for naming 11 debutants and said this was the reason why we didn't get origin. Typical QLDerp BS.

Who listens to former QLD greats about anything, I cheer them when there playing footy but most ex footy players in the media are deadset f**kwits.

As for not getting origin, honestly what’s there to get? 3 games where 1 team tries to beat the other. Don’t let former QLD greats get to you, NSW’s won this year so they get to claim more passion, loyalty, that they get origin and we don’t etc..etc...

myrrh ken

First Grade
It was the big fat choppy close and it was actually about Gallen questioning selections and he was like 'Queenslanders never bag their players, that's why NSW will never get it'. Their stupidity and hypocrisy is astounding. Everybody now has lashed out at the Maroons here and even last year the selectors were called turkeys and muppets for not picking Slater.

I think it was corey parker that started it. His panties are always in a twist when it comes to gal. I guess he lost a few oz jumpers because of him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who listens to former QLD greats about anything, I cheer them when there playing footy but most ex footy players in the media are deadset f**kwits.

As for not getting origin, honestly what’s there to get? 3 games where 1 team tries to beat the other. Don’t let former QLD greats get to you, NSW’s won this year so they get to claim more passion, loyalty, that they get origin and we don’t etc..etc...
Gee barely have to bait the hook in here.

Spot On

Coach

Oates should have been there from game 1. Jai Arrow should have been starting in game 1. Both dead set machines that luckily for NSW, the QLD selectors failed to pick.

Gotta remain loyal though.

billygilmore

Juniors
Gee barely have to bait the hook in here.

Haha to be fair though these “former QLD greats” you refer to probably say the same about blues fans as soon as there finished there media interviews where they spew forth there bullshit, same for maroons fans too though

Mr Spock!

Referee
1- Ponga
2- Oates
3- Inglis
4- Gagai
5- Holmes
6- Munster
7- Taylor
8- Scott
9- Hunt
10- Napa
11- Kaufusi
12- Hess
13- McGuire

Res- Papalii, Ofahengaue, Arrow, Segeyaro

That's the team that I'd go with for game 3
I wouldnt be surprised if GI pulls the pin at least on origin.

Spot On

Coach
Hodges wants anyone but DCE to play to 7 in that clip.

At least Parker can support of his views. He's 100% correct about Ash Taylor too.

Pedge1971

First Grade
This SOO forum reflects the difference between both states in a nutshell.

Qld goes on an unprecedented run and they are all over the forum but NSW fans stick solid, cop it on the chin and continue to support the game and forum.

NSW win 1 series in 2 games and the NSW fans maintain their consistency whilst it is tumbleweeds in the Qld side of the forum.

Bad losers, bad winners, bad sports and a disgrace to the state.

TheFrog

Coach
Did you ever see Gagai play centre at Newcastle? If you did you would be scratching your head as to why they would move him to centre.
Pick your best 17 then find a position for them all. After all, it has worked so well for NSW the last decade or so.

Hutty1986

Immortal
This SOO forum reflects the difference between both states in a nutshell.

Qld goes on an unprecedented run and they are all over the forum but NSW fans stick solid, cop it on the chin and continue to support the game and forum.

NSW win 1 series in 2 games and the NSW fans maintain their consistency whilst it is tumbleweeds in the Qld side of the forum.

Bad losers, bad winners, bad sports and a disgrace to the state.
There's that famous qld loyalty and PASHUN!!!!

Pedge1971

First Grade
Pick your best 17 then find a position for them all. After all, it has worked so well for NSW the last decade or so.

To be fair the names K Gidley, D Walker, J Buhrer, N Merritt etc would indicate NSW have far from picked their best 17 over the years. And then they played some out of position as well!!