What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And back to 2nd we go!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
We lost Host early, and Mary threw Nightingale into the second row. He was getting dominated all game. It was such a dumbf**k move, and i'm not one to bag the coach.
Up 30-28 with 14 minutes to go is a good effort, someone was always going to crack... Just had to be us tonight.

BennyV

Referee
Shit thing is that we were nigh on perfect for the first 65 minutes. Melbourne weren’t - 3 times after scoring they invited us back into the games with open arms. Then we were the ones who fell apart.

gonz

Juniors
We lost Host early, and Mary threw Nightingale into the second row. He was getting dominated all game. It was such a dumbf**k move, and i'm not one to bag the coach.
Up 30-28 with 14 minutes to go is a good effort, someone was always going to crack... Just had to be us tonight.

Should of put flo on wing & Mann at 7 for 2night & put extra forward on bench. That was disgraceful tonight wow!! Let’s see how they come bak from this. A Bennett or Bellamy coached team would not of lost like that tonight.

ouryears

Bench
Should of put flo on wing & Mann at 7 for 2night & put extra forward on bench. That was disgraceful tonight wow!! Let’s see how they come bak from this. A Bennett or Bellamy coached team would not of lost like that tonight.
Flo must not be anywhere near first grade.

giboz71

First Grade
Shit thing is that we were nigh on perfect for the first 65 minutes. Melbourne weren’t - 3 times after scoring they invited us back into the games with open arms. Then we were the ones who fell apart.

Losing Host killed us, and of course Bellamy and Smith would know where to target us.

Nichols in his first game, Nighty defending at 2nd row, and Aitken who can be defensively suspect. That’s where it all fell apart.

I liked how we hung tough for 65 mins but eventually it proved too much.

We need to bounce back big time against the Tigers.

BennyV

Referee
Losing Host killed us, and of course Bellamy and Smith would know where to target us.

Nichols in his first game, Nighty defending at 2nd row, and Aitken who can be defensively suspect. That’s where it all fell apart.

I liked how we hung tough for 65 mins but eventually it proved too much.

We need to bounce back big time against the Tigers.
I guess the positive is that we only had like 5 shots in the attacking zone and scored on 4 of them (although they have a similar argument about playing reserve graders etc). They gifted us chances, but we took them!!

I guess the positive is that we only had like 5 shots in the attacking zone and scored on 4 of them (although they have a similar argument about playing reserve graders etc). They gifted us chances, but we took them!!

Yeah but defence wins games, especially finals, god help us if we lose JDB or Frizell for any length of time.

MilanDragon

Juniors
I’d rather be second now than in October.

I expect we should lose 1-2 more games through the regular season. As long as we win our last 1-2 regular season games and finish top 4 we are going into finals with momentum.

The reality is it’s extremely difficult to string together 5+ wins, especially against top teams only. So winning last 2 season games plus 3 finals games = a premiership.