What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonthan Thurston's last game

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This is ludicrous. You could produce a similar list for countless players in the game.

LMAO no you couldn't,you realise that only a rare few play the highest level right? You think act like everyone in the NRL get's to play with these rare few LOL

Timana Tahu
Eric Grothe
Tim Mannah
Will Hopoate
Krisnan Inu
Fui Fui Moi Moi
Nathan Cayless
Nathan Hindmarsh

The above are the only representative players that Jarryd Hayne played with in his whole 9 year stint at the Eels from 2006-2014,players who were representative players whilst playing for the Eels at the same time Hayne was a Eels player

Compare that to Thurston's list above

You speak utter nonsense

Maroon4life

Juniors
Who is asking for it now ?

JT ?

The cowboys?

He can play is last game at CBUS with the result being entirely indifferent to the ladder, rate they’re going it might be a game to fend off the spoon. JT would spin that as his grand final I’m sure.

Eelectrica

Referee
Already got my ticket to the game. At the start of the season I picked up a 4 game season pass to the Titans. This was one of the games I targeted to attend.

As much as I respect Thurston, I'm happy it's not been shifted, would have been a disaster for the Titans to have sorted out. The draw is what it it is, Cowboys should have played better throughout the season and got themselves a home final to send Thurston out on.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LMAO no you couldn't,you realise that only a rare few play the highest level right? You think act like everyone in the NRL get's to play with these rare few LOL

Timana Tahu
Eric Grothe
Tim Mannah
Will Hopoate
Krisnan Inu
Fui Fui Moi Moi
Nathan Cayless
Nathan Hindmarsh

The above are the only representative players that Jarryd Hayne played with in his whole 9 year stint at the Eels from 2006-2014,players who were representative players whilst playing for the Eels at the same time Hayne was a Eels player

Compare that to Thurston's list above

You speak utter nonsense
I can only assume it was too hard for you to figure out that the list expands when you include his Titans and return Eels stint. Good try though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I can only assume it was too hard for you to figure out that the list expands when you include his Titans and return Eels stint. Good try though.

Why the hell would i include his Titans career when i didn't include Thurston's Bulldogs career? All players mentioned above played with Thurston at the Cowboys as the thread was about Thurston possibly playing his last Cowboys game at home,pay attention noob,makes perfect sense to compare a long Eels stint to a long Cowboys stint(where they spent most of there career),the other teams they played for are irrelevant.

Not to mention that Hayne has barely played at all in his return Eels stint this season through injuries so pointless of you even bringing that up.

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Immortal
He can play is last game at CBUS with the result being entirely indifferent to the ladder, rate they’re going it might be a game to fend off the spoon. JT would spin that as his grand final I’m sure.

Well if it’s his last game it really is his grand final

If the tits beat you today do they have a chance of catching you for 8th place ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why the hell would i include his Titans career when i didn't include Thurston's Bulldogs career? All players mentioned above played with Thurston at the Cowboys as the thread was about Thurston possibly playing his last Cowboys game at home,pay attention noob,makes perfect sense to compare a long Eels stint to a long Cowboys stint(where they spent most of there career),the other teams they played for are irrelevant.

Not to mention that Hayne has barely played at all in his return Eels stint this season through injuries so pointless of you even bringing that up.
I can only assume Jarryd Hayne is the only other player apart from JT who plays rugby league.

You haven't disproved my point at all lol

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I can only assume Jarryd Hayne is the only other player apart from JT who plays rugby league.

You haven't disproved my point at all lol

You're so dumb,you realise the players i listed above(Of which there were barely any) are the only players from Parra to play representative footy in the time Hayne was there from 2006-2014 therefore all of the other 6 million Eels teammates Hayne had during that time are in the exact same vote as him(not being able to play with many rep stars)

Why would i individually name all of them 6 million Eels players from that exact same time period when it's obvious from the rep players listed there in the same vote,i listed a measly 8 Eels reps above,just think about all of the people who have played for Parra in that time in the same vote.

You're the reason the Doggies choked against the Raiders.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
You're so dumb,you realise the players i listed above(Of which there were barely any) are the only players from Parra to play representative footy in the time Hayne was there from 2006-2014 therefore all of the other 6 million Eels teammates Hayne had during that time are in the exact same vote as him(not being able to play with many rep stars)

Why would i individually name all of them 6 million Eels players from that exact same time period when it's obvious from the rep players listed there in the same vote,i listed a measly 8 Eels reps above,just think about all of the people who have played for Parra in that time in the same vote.

You're the reason the Doggies choked against the Raiders.

Why did you include Shannon Hegarty and Jason Smith in your list, if the category is played rep footy whilst at the club?