What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Watch

Card Shark

Immortal
They won’t play like that V us in a couple of weeks.

I only watched the last 10 mins & it was all Raiders. ;)

Card Shark

Immortal
So have the Titans, they are terrible.

Broncos got a lot of early forward pass calls go their way though.

Quigs

Immortal
The bit I watched the Donks were lying all over the Tits in the tackle. Soon as the Tits ..... Penalty Broncos .....

The whistle blowers must be a bit worried about being demoted.

Card Shark

Immortal
The broncos got the run of the green early but since then the refs ave given the Titans plenty of opportunities but they have been nothing short of diabolical.

There is such a big gulf between the top 8 & bottom 8, it’s not funny.

The game used to pride itself on how close the comp is but there are so many ordinary teams!!

Quigs

Immortal
The bit I watched - Proctor through - forward pass - called suspect by the commentators. Donkeys get the roll.

Ryan knock on ... called suspect by the commentators .... Donkeys score from the six off the scrum.

Penalty Broncos. The Donks get more leg ups than any team I have seen in my time following the league. It's a joke.

No wonder the weaker teams capitulate.

Card Shark

Immortal
No doubt about it Quigs.

The refs started to feel sorry for the Titans after half time, as they’d reffed them out of the game but by then it was too late.

Quigs

Immortal
That's been the long time M.O. of modern Donkey games. They always get a great leg up early in games. Always get penalties to assist them out of their own end. Always get the early run of the green.

Then of course when the game has blown out the counts mysteriously start to even up.

You note that the two officials involved in the Loots Eddie forward pass try against the Warriors were demoted, yet tell me me little chinwags, what happened to the officials involved in the 4 - 5 metre howler when Oates scored the winner against us ........ yeah ........... farckann crickets.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Titans were shithouse and the Broncos laid the platform early with some great lead up work by Perenara and Gee, on the back of some great support play by Pattern and Cummings.

Quigs

Immortal
I believe you Cools and I would of given you a thumbs up "like" but I hit the off button about the 22nd minute mark.

I did a Jack Gibson, I got up and walked out.

Card Shark

Immortal
Top of the table further compressing.

However best part is seeing the Eels dead last.

What a disgrace they are!

Quigs

Immortal
Bloody Nora - Me tablets down and I missed watching it live streamed. Farkkkkk I am going to get some mileage out of this result.

Bring back Henjak !!!! .... Forget Abbott and Turdballs, It's on I tell youse.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
The excuse will be that the Donks never play in the sunlight.

Phaaaarrrrkkkk em. Walters and Parker crying makes it even better.

To make my day even better the Queens got beaten by the Tigers. How good is it.

Let’s hope the Titans make it a threepeat by beating the dirty roosters

Card Shark

Immortal
Hard draw for the Broncos. There is still hope they will miss the 8.

19 Panthers (h)
20 Sharks (h)
21 Dogs (a)
22 Cowboys (a)
23 Rabbitohs (h)
24 Roosters (a)
25 Sea eagles (h)