What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ivan and Nathan Cleary to the Broncos in 2020.

I'm not buying it personally, but it's out there.

Would be surprised if true. There’s 2 much younger kids settled in sydney and the main reason he left the warriors was cause his wife was missing family in Sydney.

Play the fact everyone is over looking that Ivan last under contract with us for 2020.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Would be surprised if true. There’s 2 much younger kids settled in sydney and the main reason he left the warriors was cause his wife was missing family in Sydney.

Play the fact everyone is over looking that Ivan last under contract with us for 2020.

A News Ltd 'journo' making up a story out of thin air? Good grief!

davi

Juniors
UK papers reporting Todd Carney has signed with Superleague Hull K.R.

Rumors Brett Morris going back to the Dragons and his brother Josh going to the Titans.

beave

Coach
The Hull KR supporters group paid for his visas and his flights...

What sort of 2 bit operation are these merkins honestly running?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Not true, the main reason he left the Warriors in 2011 was because they stalled on re-contracting him and Gould pounced. He never wanted to leave and has said so since then. All he was saying in the media before Kearney was signed to coach here suggested Ivan was totally open to moving back to NZ as well.

Having said that, it seems a bizarre rumour when Nathan is contracted to 2020 at a club going well and Ivan is contracted until 2022 at a club going OK-ish with plenty of upside in the future, both in their native city. Maybe with mega bucks and the lure of Nathan playing under his dad, I dunno.

davi

Juniors
Jarome Luai is off contract. Any clubs chasing?

The Penrith Panthers are looking to re-sign Jarome Luai on a long term extension I have read. He doesn't need to look for another club at this stage. Particularly with Nathan Cleary may not stay and James Maloney won't be around forever. It's only one game though...…...

Pedge1971

First Grade
Not easy to come into 1st grade in your 2nd game and play like that (cannot remember his 1st).

Knights have been talking about the emergence of Lamb and Cogger for 3-4 years and both nowhere near showing in many apearances what that kid put out there on Friday.

If he keeps his head he could do anything..

Tiger5150

Bench
Having said that, it seems a bizarre rumour when Nathan is contracted to 2020 at a club going well and Ivan is contracted until 2022 at a club going OK-ish with plenty of upside in the future, both in their native city. Maybe with mega bucks and the lure of Nathan playing under his dad, I dunno.

I wish you were right but Nathan is contracted until the end of 2019 and Ivan is contracted until the end of 2020.

Still stands that if both are men who honour a contract, the only place they can be as a package in 2020 is Tigers but I just cant see it happening.

AJB1102

First Grade
Contracts mean f**kall but I feel both Ivan & Nathan are the sorts of blokes that will hold up their end of a deal if you hold up your's. Unless Penrith & Tigers simultaneously f**k over their Clearys I can't see them teaming up before their current deals end.