What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin III

Quigs

Immortal
The whistle blowing will be a very interesting factor in this one.

Dead Rubber n all.

Will they be instructed to put the whistle in with the side pads or will they have received advice that it is Billys last game, we need a fairytale, and it is lang park type of a scenerio.

Quigs

Immortal
T'would be good to see for sure Cap'n. Would that be before or after Billy gets a chance to drop his knees into a blues tryscorer.

Anyway we all know the result of it ..... Penalty Broncos.

ghoti

Bench
Jesus...there's not a single one of my standard origin crew who gives a shit about this game...didn't go watch the last one either. Feel like the sunday game f**ked everything up? I'm usually fangin for origin period and im gonna miss kick off while at band practice and don't really care either...

Hope we smash those merkins tho

bluefox68

Staff member
Exactly, sandshark...
QLD win and they’re world champs... We win and apparently Origin has lost its aura...

Quigs

Immortal
I'm usually fangin for origin period and im gonna miss kick off while at band practice and don't really care either...

Rhona-Vessey-984061.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Jeeze I just saw a few minutes of the Toads dressing shed. Crikey that Moron McGuire was shovelling a lot of stuff down his throat between having a few puffs on the inhaler.