What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Next Week

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
They played absolutely unreal tonight. Without Origin players they tore the Warriors to shreds. They had no idea at all and it’s got me worried for next week. Viliame Kikau gave Hiku and Johnson a bath and he will do the same to us next week if we’re not 100%. Chad and Jesse better be switched on otherwise it’s good night nurse. Fisher-Harris and and Hetherington were outstanding up the middle, albeit against a team that simply got out-enthused and very well beaten.

Should be a cracker next Friday.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only concerned if they rest Cleary, BBQ and Peachey. Those charnts get less than 48 hours break.

If they play we win ‘cause Qld are going to direct runaway trains at ‘em all night

Generalzod

Immortal
After watching last nights game I have come to the conclusion that Shaun Johnson is so over rated.

Card Shark

Immortal
He needs to be in a different team, a team he could rely on.

I’m glad they pumped the warriors...make our boys sit up & take notice.

We sure have a game on our hands next week!

txta2

Bench
Maloney will probably be rested.
They carve up the Warriors yet the Sharks just beat them on the bell.
Just shows how poor their attack is atm

chewsta

First Grade
I'll be there. Anyone else going to be there for Beers on the hill a little heckling?

Card Shark

Immortal
Used to love catching the CSSC bus out to there, have a few snappy ones on the trip. 6pm Friday is not conducive to that though.

Few weeks ago got offered tickets to a box @ the Lepers V geniuss game starting @ 8. Didnt realise the Sharks was on beforehand - will have to get there @ 6 & get on the free piss & hopefully they have fox in a bar there somewhere.

If not, I’ll watch on my phone. Will be an eye opener for others in the box!

Tiger Shark

Bench
Maybe it was just me but I thought the Panthers didn't play with their usual structure, clearly because both of their halves were out, they just seemed to offload at will and throw passes. Most of them stuck and so it's so hard to defend against. They even ignored the benches call to take the two at one point. Granted they did score off that set.

Not sure I see them playing like that when their halves are back ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
True TS, I think they figured they weren't expected to win so they played with a who cares attitude. Worked extremely well against NZ.

Latest posts