What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just posted this on Twitter but since every merkin has blocked me there I'll repost it here for your hate-reading pleasure:

Since 2014 (inclusive) the Eels have had the following numbers of under 16 Origin reps. By comparison I will provide the number for the Roosters:

20 Eels
5 Chooks

The numbers of under 20s Origin reps in that time is very different:

11 Eels
16 Chooks

Obviously we are not talking about the same groups of players (although some of this year's 20s were playing 16s four or five years ago) but as an overview it shows where the clubs are prioritising their money. More likely the Roosters are just spending more anyway, and our advantage in the 16s doesn't cost the club much. All the gun Sydney kids know that if they play Harold Matts for Parra they can get a big SG Ball contract anywhere.

I just posted this on Twitter but since every merkin has blocked me there I'll repost it here for your hate-reading pleasure:

Since 2014 (inclusive) the Eels have had the following numbers of under 16 Origin reps. By comparison I will provide the number for the Roosters:

20 Eels
5 Chooks

The numbers of under 20s Origin reps in that time is very different:

11 Eels
16 Chooks

Obviously we are not talking about the same groups of players (although some of this year's 20s were playing 16s four or five years ago) but as an overview it shows where the clubs are prioritising their money. More likely the Roosters are just spending more anyway, and our advantage in the 16s doesn't cost the club much. All the gun Sydney kids know that if they play Harold Matts for Parra they can get a big SG Ball contract anywhere.

Wow BORING

Enakeel

Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta Eels Jersey Flegg side
1. Sione Fonua
2. Haze Dunster
3. Tuimavave Afualo
4. Noek Aukafolau
5. Taufa Afu
6. Todd Sapienza
7. Jaydn Field
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Ayden Carling
10. Sean Keppie
11. Sam McGregor
12. Dylan Clifford
13. Jesse Cronin

Interchange

14. Michael Tupou
15. Steve Dresler
16. Vea Tapaatoutai
17. Tyrone Faulkner

18. Mitch Butfield
19. Beni Valu
20. Charbel Tasipale
21. Dylan Brown

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/07/10/eels-jersey-flegg-round-18-team-list/

Latest posts